Sign in to follow this  
anth

TUFF import pics

Most of the guys like running their cars with that much camber though. Many are running stupidly wide wheels as well. So it just comes down to personal taste with car setups etc. I'll be going back to 2.5 or 3 degrees rear camber on my daily. How I used to run it etc. Always suited what I wanted to do. But I'll see how much camber I can pull out for interests sake.

wheels are 18x 9.5j and 10.5j, (+12 & +15).

te12c.jpg

Tuff!!

Wonder if these widths and offsets can fit into an s15 front stock guards and rear lip. hmm

Heres a pic of mine with 18x9.5 +12 all round to give you an idea of the fitment with stock guards (well, the rears are rolled).

I got that defect within 3 days of fitting them.

post-666-1180138485_thumb.jpg

was never banned at all.. i post from time to time... but i feel only americans/japs have a real reason to post on there as it revolves around their scene... i just admire the build threads and the effort they all put in

unlike the australia vs the world thread...

not necessarily... ZT's a good place cos the idiots are screened out and only those who actually participate or wrench are allowed on. If that happened on NS that'd cull about 90% of the members :P The ones who are on there mostly know their shit. Plus its the only place other than drifting.com where jap, euro, kiwi, aussie, asian, russian and yanks all post on the same forum... and drifting.com's average IQ's about the same as the age of its members.

And rats... I missed out on the Oz Vs World thread... that's what you get for taking a 6 month break off all forums. *runs off n checks how we did*

Heres a pic of mine with 18x9.5 +12 all round to give you an idea of the fitment with stock guards (well, the rears are rolled).

Far out the rear sticks out heaps!! I thought the rear would have just cleared the gtr offset as seen in this pic

n81617328nz4.th.jpg

Pretty sure it only has wider front guards but the rear seems to be stock guards

Far out the rear sticks out heaps!! I thought the rear would have just cleared the gtr offset as seen in this pic

n81617328nz4.th.jpg

Pretty sure it only has wider front guards but the rear seems to be stock guards

Just because they are "gt-r offset" doesnt mean they are +12s like SpecS15s. May only be +18s or even higher.

hate it when people say gtr offset...

so does that mean anything that sits inside a gtr guard is gtr offset...

ive seen people say +12 in 9.5 and ive seen people say 9+30 as gtr offset... and then theres the ones that have no idea... they go "i dont know the shop sold them to me as "gtr offset" isnt that a type of offset?"

I dont get it, what is there to defect about the wheels? They dont stick out at all!

Ive got nothing on those cars but I try with mine :)

4t6aloj.jpg

n81617328nz4.th.jpg

Those are Nismo LM-GT4's and I'd say they're 9" +22 all round and not 9.5" +12.

The Vertex Lang front fenders are advertised as being 12mm over standard, but looking at that pic compared to mine its hard to see how that 12mm has made much of a difference.

I just refer them to gtr offsets when they have that concave look in them. Guess I should just call them low offset :P

was never banned at all.. i post from time to time... but i feel only americans/japs have a real reason to post on there as it revolves around their scene... i just admire the build threads and the effort they all put in

unlike the australia vs the world thread...

not necessarily... ZT's a good place cos the idiots are screened out and only those who actually participate or wrench are allowed on. If that happened on NS that'd cull about 90% of the members :P The ones who are on there mostly know their shit. Plus its the only place other than drifting.com where jap, euro, kiwi, aussie, asian, russian and yanks all post on the same forum... and drifting.com's average IQ's about the same as the age of its members.

And rats... I missed out on the Oz Vs World thread... that's what you get for taking a 6 month break off all forums. *runs off n checks how we did*

We lost......you can't convince an American that anyone else could be able to do something as well as them.

Maybe I need to find the report about our special forces that made an absolute mockery of theirs in a fake combat situation haha.

n81617328nz4.th.jpg

It depends on the camber the car has as well. Just a slight change in camber will affect the fitment heaps.

Ben, I would've done a slight guard pump and fitted them to it. They look tough :D

SDWZ180, you don't have to have massive hang, but that fitment looks pretty good to me. Just lower it some more. You could even go to a wider tyre. You won't have clearance issues. Means more grip under drift conditions too ;)

Ben, I would've done a slight guard pump and fitted them to it. They look tough :D

Or just get some wheels that fit :blush:

post-666-1180249119_thumb.jpg

Admittedly it could be lowered a bit more for some extra "forum cred" :lol: but its sitting bang on legal ride height in that pic which is low enough for me :P And indeed a guard pump would be nice but that car is done, finito, caput AFAIC.. maybe on the new one <_<

Those advan rs sit pretty flush. Mind telling what offset and widths? Camber?

I really like the way Bee-r's sit on standard S15 gaurds. I think they suit S15's more then having dished wheels on them..

68bwfur.jpg

Front: 18x9" +22, -2.5° camber, 225/40 tyres

Rear: 18x10" +25 -1° camber, 255/35 tyres

Front: 18x9" +22, -2.5° camber, 225/40 tyres

Rear: 18x10" +25 -1° camber, 255/35 tyres

hey SpecS15 would you mind posting some more pics of your car. its one of the nicest if not the nicest s15 on here.

thread revival

THANK YOU!!! I was looking for ages for this thread the other day and couldnt find it.

*bookmarks*

These cars are sexy. Keep the pics coming. :D

trial fit of the rims i'm putting on. 18x9.5 +28 with 20mm spacer. but will replaced with 15mm. should of got smaller tyre damn it. and yeah don't wanna camber it to much.

rims.jpg

Keep the pics comin :yes:

trial fit of the rims i'm putting on. 18x9.5 +28 with 20mm spacer. but will replaced with 15mm. should of got smaller tyre damn it. and yeah don't wanna camber it to much.

rims.jpg

Keep the pics comin :yes:

Don't put a smaller spacer on, they fit perfectly! every millimetre smaller you go, the more babies are born addicted to heroin. Think about the kids dude.

+1 dont change spacers man, those wheels are sitting sweet as they are :yes: