Sign in to follow this  
Arthur

Has anyone on NS tried the "Supermade" Fixed headlight kit

Just wondering what they look like on the car

I seen em on the "garage-13 HomePage

But i'm after a more "budget" look, more street car not show car

mayb search and some mights pop up. i think there was a recent thread about these kits. this was one i saw in the city near work. looks effin hot. ive seen other ones but none as nice as this one. must be the dish.i dno if the guys on this website but his cars so hot lol

Image023.jpg

Yeah currently searching atm, trying to find a post about it, many poped up

We'll imma keep on trying

Cheers for the pic

** Must'n be a very popular modd, same member pops up, haha, nice cars thou

Just linking for anyone else interested in what they look like:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...mp;hl=Supermade

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...mp;hl=Supermade

Edited by Arthur

yeh their pretty hot. expensive tho.but then again jus like everything else u buy for ur car is :S. heres another angle of d car lols

Image033.jpg

is the owner of that white 180 on NS? that's one of the best understated street 180's ive seen in Australia. That just exudes toughness!

that white 180sx has one of the best fitting kits i have ever seen

^^ I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THING fkn capslock...cbf typing it again

anyway...that car is hawt...usually on white cars, the gaps between panels stick out like dogs balls...but the kit on this car is immaculate

is the owner of that white 180 on NS? that's one of the best understated street 180's ive seen in Australia. That just exudes toughness!

Yeah i would like to know the same thing...

i see his car nearly every morning parked out the back of the fourseasons hotel.... and every time you walk past it you just cant stop looking, i recken its one of the hottest 180's ive seen, but the thing that gets me is the red p'plates... well i think he might have his greens now, but if anything, his one lucky guy...

^^ I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THING fkn capslock...cbf typing it again

anyway...that car is hawt...usually on white cars, the gaps between panels stick out like dogs balls...but the kit on this car is immaculate

Probably not a cheap and nasty imitation/copy kit that is pushed so heavily in Australia with dodgy moulds. Buy original and enjoy the fitment and quality.

hot dang, that white 180 is nice! wide rear and front guards, with black work meisters !! also has front canards, Ganador mirrors... crazy lol

im not a fan of those headlights though

Yeah i would like to know the same thing...

i see his car nearly every morning parked out the back of the fourseasons hotel.... and every time you walk past it you just cant stop looking, i recken its one of the hottest 180's ive seen, but the thing that gets me is the red p'plates... well i think he might have his greens now, but if anything, his one lucky guy...

:lol: yeah would look a bit better if there was no P plates. But on this rare occasion, I can look past it..... because the car is so god damn tough!

that 180 is damn hot :wub: :wub: also i think the fixed headlights only look good on cars with nice kit, wheels etc. im not sure about them on just a stock bodied 180sx, would look a bit lame really, pop ups FTW :D

yer i'm deciding to finally install this pivot controller or to get these headlights

yeh itl look different at night with ur lights on and no popup there lols. onli cuz im used to my 180 n no other car

i like the look alot! looks good blending into the bumper

Just a warning if you recieve a pm from Silvia_S13Alex or a member by the name of Alex Kantorovsk, offering you items from the supermade range. Please do not purchase off him, as he is a well known scammer on here. The possibility that you will be scammed or a very long delay for anything to turn up will be very large, rather then dealing with him I suggest you purchase from a known sponser of the site that has access to these items.

^^^ looks like ns.com has an anti buy from alex spammer lols

IMO what more could you want? wide body in white and work meisters in black and awesome offsets. i give it a A+++++++++ and also what are you guys trying to say? it would look better without the p plate? you saying p platers dont deserve a car this nice? i cant say someone doesnt deserve a car like that, no matter L's, P's and full license. thats just not right.

I think they're wondering how a Red P-Plater has a turbo car

^^^ looks like ns.com has an anti buy from alex spammer lols

yeah but he's talkin about Alex Kantar... who's pretty much a wanted man (or kid... think he's only 18) on SAU for ripping people off, selling dodgy fuel pumps etc etc... last I heard he was workin at Holfords in melb or some shit like that.

Garage 13 Alex is a different guy to the one he's referring to. Garage 13 Alex rocks. he's also single and available for dating (apparently). :wub:

note: this pic was taken a few months ago. a fair few months ago so yeh. might have even been last year i cant remember.

wow, i didnt know that was a vertex kit , crazy :P

its here too:http://tanakatire.web.infoseek.co.jp/505_3/VERTEX_180SX_2.jpg

last I heard he was workin at Holfords in melb or some shit like that.

lol motherf*****

that would explain my money that has been missing for like a month......

p.s holdford i am still waiting on either .... cash...... over flow bottle...... or a PM even......... unless the company just died.... can i get an explanation?