Sign in to follow this  
sly-032

youtube vids thread 2

yeah cheers for lockin the last thread mods, really helped...... :rolleyes:

ok using the keepvid website ive downloaded the youtube video i want, but now i have a new problem, my computer has no programs that will play it, ive got nero mediaplayer, windows mediaplayer and powerdvd. now normally one of these will work, but nothin does. on further inspection the type of file the video is just says 'file', thats not right is it?

someone help!

probably get locked again.

but firefox+videodownloader plugin+media player classic=win.

flc or vlc player i forget what...theres a link to a free player on the keep vid site mant

kids these days have no initiative

go to www.keepvid.com

copy and paste the url into the window on keep vid and then press download then click on the download link

it helps to watch the video in youtube first that way it takes milliseconds to download

also yoyu will need flv player to watch them and some vids you can not make larger screen size which sucks

but im yet to find a program that works for u toob

go to www.keepvid.com

copy and paste the url into the window on keep vid and then press download then click on the download link

it helps to watch the video in youtube first that way it takes milliseconds to download

also yoyu will need flv player to watch them and some vids you can not make larger screen size which sucks

but im yet to find a program that works for u toob

hardest way to do it.

seriously, do it the way i said.

yeah this file wont work with the flv player i got off keepvid either, anyother ideas guys? if thread is locked plz pm me!!!!

Google, seriously. You'll find exactly what you need a which program you need and how to go by doing it.

To make it easier download SUPER, its a program to convert the file you downloaded.

It would have been much easier to use google then it was to post another one of these threads.

And here is the guide that will tell you step by step how to do it and which program to use.

http://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=304962

If you bothered to use google im sure you would have found it.

:doh:

Ya freaking stooge.

Now lock the thread and next time use some common sense before posting a thread.

im on youtube, i look pretty.

same, so hot right now.