Sign in to follow this  
RAiSNiX

Cops

umm well how do you say this

if they dont have anythin to prove your speeding then you can argue

but then if they have you on camera or radar then you cant rreally do nothing n be nice

umm if you get pulled over for rbt, jst full smile at them n say HIIII LOL i always get away wid this..

last time on the way back home from dropping my friends home, i can see a cop behind me im prettty sure it was a highway petrol he followed me for about 5mins then pulled me over.. then wen i got pulled over i had a big smile on my face n goes OH HI OFFICER HOW ARE YOU TODAY =) n he goes oh good mate just doing a random breath test on you and why you driving a turbo car while on your red P then i goes oh cause im allowed to which i am since i got my licence disqualifed for 3 1/2 yrs n got it bak recently.. n he was like you knw we can hear your blow off valve n i goes oh its my frends car n its sounds nice so yeh

hahaha he let me knw =) maybe just a lucky day *knocks on wood*

lol RSPEC @ calling a cop niggah!

hahaha

when they come up to your window just say "sorry sherrif is there a problem???"

or replace sherrif with texas ranger

havent run in with the cops much, but i did write a car off late last year at nite.

these 2 young cops asked me if i was speeding (around this corner) and i said i wasnt (which was true) then they asked me if i had been drinking and i said i wasnt as well (also true)! why they didnt do a random breath test? im not sure~ and since the crash happened at about 11.30 at nite on the 2nd of nov they got there after 12 and asked me if their written statement was correct and they mentioned it was the 3rd of nov.. i said actually, it happened on the 2nd.. and loled very hard in my head but he prob would have gotten me bad if i made fun of it.

if you ever get pulled over for speeding just say that you need to go to the toliet real bad, while explaining this to the cops PISS your pants - might take some practise but it might let you off with a ticket , but ruin a good pair of pants in the mean time

That didn't work when I was 54 over.. :lol:

oh true you can also say you have diarrea or something lols they probably let you off for speeding

just act normal and relax..

worst thing to do is sound asif ur a "brown nose".

i tend to keep my answers and replies short, usually 1 word answers :P

the greeting would probably be (depending what time of day it is) "Morning/Night...hows it going officer?"

i have only ever been pulled over at night-time after work for "random breath tests"

obviously if u were "hooning" around asking them "hows it going!?" isnt gonna do much... ur fkd either way ;)

if you get done speeding:

cop -"why were you speeding?"

you- "last week my wife ran off with a police officer and i was afraid you were trying to give her back"

you- "last week my wife ran off with a police officer and i was afraid you were trying to give her back"

bahahha :lol:

"It's my boyfriends car" :ph34r::ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Ha ha... I used to use that when I did drive my boyfriends old car. I'm blonde so I find it easy to play dumb about any mods the car might have! :P Shame now though.. my S15 is registered in my name...I can't use that excuse!!! I haven't been pulled over yet driving my car, will see what happens!

Ha ha ha!! Thats the funniest thing I've heard in a while! Nice work. I'm sure the cop would find it funny too :P

LOL hey ms s15 were you in d city somehow on saturday night.? saw a s15 wid a number plate like that or similiar to that n yeh a girl was drivin it =)

for defects i just say

defect me as much as you want, i am a mechanic and have a RWC licence, so i can clear it first thing in the morning.

and that i they want to epa me, i tell them that my brother inlaw works there.

give respect to the boyz in blue or u will end up worse <_>

officer it has been 3 days since i come back from Germany and i studied there for 1 year and i was always doing 120+ plus so now i didn't realize i was going this fast just give me 1 more chance to get use to this ;) should work most of the time.... unless the cop speaks Dutch than your farkt :)

say

Sorry I don't speak english- with a clear english accent.

Ha ha... I used to use that when I did drive my boyfriends old car. I'm blonde so I find it easy to play dumb about any mods the car might have! :P Shame now though.. my S15 is registered in my name...I can't use that excuse!!! I haven't been pulled over yet driving my car, will see what happens!

Yeah I was pulled over after having my wisdom teeth out for speeding and I had probably taken a little to much panadiene, lol.

The officer said to me, this is a powerful car young lady, Is it yours? to which I replied ÿes", and he then said "No I mean is it registered to you?" bwhaha I couldn't stop laughing, Shame my face didn't swell, cause I don't think he believed me.

say

Sorry I don't speak english- with a clear english accent.

and thats when they say " haha, ur so funny, heres a $500 fine u smartf**k " :)

" hey there hot stuff, how you doinnnn " * Gay wink *

If they dont leave you alone then, you got a problem. A serious problem.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha

" hey there hot stuff, how you doinnnn " * Gay wink *

If they dont leave you alone then, you got a problem. A serious problem.

lol.. true... whats the serious problem?....... what if i like it... what do i do then....

haha nice...

Sure respect is the #1 guide but what if you get a cop thats a total MONGREL accusing you of doing anything he can think of, arguing in your face and just itching to impound your car. :cursing:

Any tips for that kind of confrontation? :S

and no.. don't think the gay wink would work there ! :P

best line!!

'im sorry officer...i didnt know i couldnet do that'

hey.. you do know there is a section called 'jokes & funny stuff'? try your luck there next time..

i think my mates quote was the best one....

*dumps clutch out of maccas infront of cop while there was 40 people screaming dont do any thing theres a cop*

cop: WTF DO U THINK U WERE DOING U COCKHEAD

mate: what ? what did i do?

cop: f**kIN SMART ASS, YOU WERE DOING A BURNOUT

mate: was i ? sorry mate, thought it was my clutch slipping...my clutch is really screwed

cop: i bet it is, look at the way u drive. any way, get out of car so i can impound it.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

well firstly if you were doing something wrong or if your car IS defectable, then youve got nothing to whinge about.

but being polite, get out of the car so they cant look down on you. and other friendly things make it easier.

LOL hey ms s15 were you in d city somehow on saturday night.? saw a s15 wid a number plate like that or similiar to that n yeh a girl was drivin it =)

Hey... Nah that wasn't me... I was in syd today tho :)

I've been told apparently there is another pewter s15, chick driving with similar plates that lives in syd.. not too sure tho! Damn tho, I never get spotted when I go to sydney by other ns.com members!!! :P

Yeah I was pulled over after having my wisdom teeth out for speeding and I had probably taken a little to much panadiene, lol.

The officer said to me, this is a powerful car young lady, Is it yours? to which I replied ÿes", and he then said "No I mean is it registered to you?" bwhaha I couldn't stop laughing, Shame my face didn't swell, cause I don't think he believed me.

He he... Yeah. I get that all the time.. "Are you sure that's your car and not your boyfriends!"

well at my work alot of cops come in i make them all free coffee's and half the time they tell me stories about who the pupmed and one copper even tells me where the hot spots "may or may not be" and when i dont really speed and ive only been pulled over once for it and that was running late to work so the cop let me off

Its not really fair when they pick on us poor innocent 200 drivers they shouldnt be allowed to pull us over in the first place.... they should pull over ppl who drive volvo's and give them a ticket for being a bloody volvo driver !!!