Sign in to follow this  
JapSpecJake

S15 Pillar Boost Gauge Replacement Question

Heyyy,

Just wondering if everyone could list some aftermarket boost gauges that will fit in place of my s15's stock pillar boost gauge....For starters my stock oem boost gauge doesn't light up, its either been disconnected by previous owner or the bulbs blown. Either way I'm looking to replace it with something a little nicer.

Thanks in advance!

MAAAD!

60mm gauges fit with some trimming.

Apparently 52mm is okay too but I can't confirm.

The bulbs are probably blown.

60mm fit just use a dremel, looks factory

boost gauge is a waste of money imo. get a EBC, two in one. winning.

I would check the bulb first (considering it will cost you $1 to replace it) before you buy a new one because if you replace it with an after market gauge the colours of the dash and the pillar boost gauge wont be the same.

Thanks guys, best community! Was going to go for a Defi gauge, are there any other brands that make nice gauges? :)

:thumb:

I'll send, you a photo of my defis, got it in the pod and trimmed it with a dremel.

I'll send, you a photo of my defis, got it in the pod and trimmed it with a dremel.

Sweet thanks man! :) Theyre f**king expensive though haha :S Dunno if i can afford Defi

Get a fully sick Defi copy :thumb:

http://www.shop.cart...fiStyle60mm.htm

Woah that's expensive for fakes wtf

Should be $20 each or there abouts

Was tempted to get a water temp one but ended up getting a Autometer cobalt electric water temp guage instead :)

Get a fully sick Defi copy thumb.gif

I've never seen any electric gauge for $20 :S Cheapest I've seen is about $50 on special. Even for copies.

Get a fully sick Defi copy thumb.gif

I've never seen any electric gauge for $20 :S Cheapest I've seen is about $50 on special. Even for copies.

Try looking on chinese wholesale website like Alibaba/Ali express.

Intercoolers for $50, fake apexi pods for $10, etc

May take some time persuading them to just send one since its not really worth it for them but usually saying you need a sample before you bulk buy does the trick :thumbsup:

So do 60mm gauges fit in s15 air vents too?? I've thought stuff it and I'm thinking of going all Defi gauges once I get over the nightmares of how much it will cost me haha Anyone have an idea of what it'd cost to buy 4 Defi ADVANCE BF gauges plus the ADVANCE control unit? :S

Cheers! :naughty:

So do 60mm gauges fit in s15 air vents too?? I've thought stuff it and I'm thinking of going all Defi gauges once I get over the nightmares of how much it will cost me haha Anyone have an idea of what it'd cost to buy 4 Defi ADVANCE BF gauges plus the ADVANCE control unit? confused.gif

Cheers! naughty.gif

Yeah the vents are 60mm.

Itll be around $400+

Ever thought of the uras s15 gauge pod that moulds to your dash? I got one off Jesse and it's neat as. Can't stand people putting them in aircon vents lol

From what I've heard it would be less illegal having them in the vents rather than installed on the dash....I'll have a look into the pod

There not illegal there. There only illegal if they obstruct your view of the road.