Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What is this clip called?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,


does anyone know what this clip is called and better yet where I can buy some? I want to use them to fix the broken tabs of the hvac fascia in an s14.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this