Sign in to follow this  
Hally

Best place to buy a car trailer in sa for low drift spec cars?

Hey guys gonna be buying a car trailer and tow car soon what do people recommend for a descent tow ute/car other than a 4wd more so something that is still nice daily driver and where to buy a descent car trailer???

Dinki Di trailers on Main North Rd at Pooraka make good trailers, cheaper than a few of the others along Main Nth too.

my old boy actually has a au falcon wagon on gas that he is looking at selling soon and i was considering it ,have you used one personally? anyone used just like a single cab hilux with much success?

cheers man ill try find a website or something i live in gawler and theres that built tuff trailers here locally i was considering checking theirs out but unsure on what to look for?? anyone bought from these guys before??

Before I bought a T/D Pajero I used to borrow my mates 1998 2.7ltr petrol single cab hilux. Surpisingly it towed really well.

Dinki Di made us a terrible trailer about 18 months ago that had a spare tire way out of our ordered load range and 50 square upright sleeves that broke all their welds all the way around.

That's our experience anyway.