Sign in to follow this  
Stefan Mil

Turbo removed from my sr20det+

hey guys im a p plater in nsw australia, i recently bought a nissan sivlia s15 spec s turbo. after paying money for the turbo to be removed i decided i want to make it a na fast build. i dont really know much about cars but i could really use a list of the things i need to buy in order to make my sr20det(de) faster. thanks you

Sell your car and buy an autech S15, and get a 4.3 skyline diff. There's no real cost effective way to get power out of a non-turbo SR if you're paying for labour.

What pmod said but without insulting you lol

N/As cost a lot more to get power from than turbos, you'll have to spend a shit load on high compression pistons, head work, cams, engine balancing and light weight parts to make it rev.

Save all your money for when you can drive a turbo or buy a faster N/A car, Bf xr6s are good for 200kw with an exhaust and a tune

• Downvote 1

Pay money to have the turbo put back on, sell the car, buy something else.

If you have the skills to pull the engine and swap in a new one, you could do it. even then, your time is still has value, and is still wasted doing something like this when you can just buy something else.

I am amazed that when making a decision that costs as much as a car does, people do such little research BEFORE they spend the money.