Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

That Ferrari kitted 180 is up for sale again....

What was the bloody original thread called, I can't find it.

Anywho, here's the lies the current owner is throwing out there. Not much of it is true, he isn't the first owner in Aus, he didn't import it, he didn't spend $60K getting the kit done. A member on here Chosen1, was the first owner, imported it, had the rocker cover airbrushed and later swapped it for a Liberty. This car caught on fire not long after the swap.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/strathfield-south/cars-vans-utes/ferrari-engineered-body-180sx-9-months-rego-sr20-turbo-5speed-manual/1048534860

hahaha 20k hits on gumtree and it hasnt sold.

How have I lived in sydney for my entire life, been to heaps of meets, and never seen this in person?

$23k ? wow even at $10k Id say he is being optimistic

The rear tail lights are the only thing that look somewhat okay...

Aunt Silvia - accidently neg rep'd you. Going for the positive rep...

Burn it. With Fire.

• Upvote 1

Burn it. With Fire.

I cancelled the negative for you.

Burn it. With Fire.

I cancelled the negative for you.

and i added a positive.

Balance is restored.

The bloke selling this is obviously a few beers short of a 6 pack, the car was in Hot 4's with the previous owner talking about how much bullshit the car had put him through, so there's proof that he isn't the first owner in Aus.

Wtf, seems that shit 180sx actually sold. Clearly, outright lies are still highly effective.

Edited by pmod

Wtf, seems that shit 180sx actually sold. Clearly, outright lies are still highly effective.

I think the ad was removed. The current owner has been contacted by a few people, including the previous owner who imported it, asking where he got the body work done, etc. The dishonest piece of shit even claimed to be the skinny white guy in the Hot 4's article that owned the car. Best part is he told all this to Chosen1 that used to own it, claiming to be him :)

I think the ad was removed. The current owner has been contacted by a few people, including the previous owner who imported it, asking where he got the body work done, etc. The dishonest piece of shit even claimed to be the skinny white guy in the Hot 4's article that owned the car. Best part is he told all this to Chosen1 that used to own it, claiming to be him :)

LOL

Apparently it's sold. Damn I wanted to see pics.

• Downvote 1

its still there it saying he has owned it for 8yrs

Edited by fullboost

Got some bad news boys...

Oh dear

9MSMFCf.jpg

Too hard to sell. Insurance job instead?

Chosen1's insurance premium just went up. That's right he's stolen Chosen1's identity.

• Upvote 1

Saw it all wrecked on Hume hwy landsvale going to have a bad time trying to replace that custom kit

will probably end up back on the road as a normal looking silvia.....i imagine that kit would of cost a fair bit

ahh, it was bound to happen one day. there is no salvaging that car as the rear guards were savaged to fit those rims. id hate to see the damage to what he hit as that front section was incredibly heavy. the bonnet was full of bog and glass and weighed about 40kg - not a joke !!

am glad it's smashed though, it gave nothing but grief and cost me a lot of money!!!

i wont say anything about the guy who owns it now, but KARMA ahhahhahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

am glad it's smashed though

Something we can all agree on ;)

Really curious to hear what scumbag things the current owner did. There's no mention of his name here, so it *shouldn't* be an issue...

Edited by pmod

you should see the kit that was available for the Silvia... if u loved the 180 kit, you'll love this even more LOL i'll see if i can find a pic.

you will never guess what i saw drving down the city west link in sydney today... it still lives

you will never guess what i saw drving down the city west link in sydney today... it still lives

Yeah my friends been telling that too theyve seen it around.

Its like big foot I havent seen any evidence :P

Most disappointing. Did it still look the same, or was is rocking a different front-end?

Most disappointing. Did it still look the same, or was is rocking a different front-end?

same front end everything i saw it im like surely not there cant be another one but yeah same number plate