Sign in to follow this  

*milkshake* is c bomb dont know what that one is

Edited by moggys13

There's a whole bunch of word 'filters' that have been setup to stop expletives.

and for the record *enchilada* is a play on *milkshakes*

glad you are happy *enchilada*

bwwwaaaaaahhhaaahahahahaaaaa

nearly spat my coffee !

• Upvote 1

TBH I dont know why forum filters are enabled. we are all adults here.

Maybe if you were running a Wii-U or Pokemon forum or something I guess its sensible.

purely because most forums here are public and kiddies could get on it, and then their parents could then complain to the fun police.

Maybe if you were running a Wii-U or Pokemon forum or something I guess its sensible.

I think its got to do with the sponsors.. same deal on bodybuilding.com forums. Once sponsors starting coming in all curse words were censored as well as any steroid talk (even though they used to have a whole section dedicated to steroid use lol). As they say, cash rules everything.

• Downvote 1

yeah not really your fault if a parent is a bad parent.

most kids know where to see the boobs these days anyway.

I'm happy with PF's filters. *milkshake* is still *milkshake*, but lebo is changed to swede, and god/allah is changed to rajab.

I'm happy with PF's filters. *milkshake* is still *milkshake*, but lebo is changed to swede, and god/allah is changed to rajab.

Should have made god/allah transform into *Zeus!*

"Zeus Akbar uleh!"

"Oh my Zeus"

"Wizard, you are the wheeling/dealing Zeus"

Also, the lebo transformation is a fair insult to Swedish folk. Poor swedes :(

Took me a while to figure out why everyone was so nervous about buying a used car from a swede.

rajab came from SAU. two goons were arguing about it, one claimed rajab was the god of vl tuning.

ofcourse, this scheme only protects the guilty.

*Laundo*

great, now this *enchilada* has to spam the f**k out of this *milkshake* of a forum to find what word you have used to make *laundo*

:giggle:

i'll give you a clue. It may have been a few that you spammed.

purely because most forums here are public and kiddies could get on it, and then their parents could then complain to the fun police.

So?

I think its got to do with the sponsors.. same deal on bodybuilding.com forums. Once sponsors starting coming in all curse words were censored as well as any steroid talk (even though they used to have a whole section dedicated to steroid use lol). As they say, cash rules everything.

Again, so what?

If it's not aimed at someone as an insult, there shouldn't be an issue. It's the 21st century, it's common practice now.

This.

Why else do you think uplate was banished???

So?

Again, so what?

If it's not aimed at someone as an insult, there shouldn't be an issue. It's the 21st century, it's common practice now.

We live in a cotton wool society.