Sign in to follow this  
Slippery Gypsy

98' S14a Part out - Cusco Steering and Diff - 2871GTX - 550cc etc

So starting fresh, stripping down my series 2. Prices are non negotiable unless you buy a few things then we can work something out.

Parts aren't coming off the car until I have cash in hand. No holding of parts unless deposit is taken, I'm in no rush to sell. So if you can find it cheaper elsewhere go for it, I have no problem with waiting!

Defi BF Gauges, Genuine, With Control Box.

Boost, Water Temp, Oil Pressure. Brand new senders, All cords and Daisy link cords. In White

$600

Gtx2871r on stock s14 Mani with braided lines. $2700 rebuild by ATP Turbo (By the one and only Kip) only 2000km ago. Billet chra, new Garrett adj actuator etc

$950

Series 2 front end in silver, no front bar. Series 2 stock guards, headlights in perfect condition, new corner lights, stock bonnet with dmax vent molded in.

$1000

Denso 550cc injectors, 1000km on them

$250

Koyo rad only seen 1000km

$350

Cusco rs 2way, in 4.11 r33 housing and shafts,

$900

Cusco Zero2 r coilovers, cusco strut braces front and rear and rear cusco camber arms all top nick

$1350

5stud setup front and rear with simm knuckles, standard s14 lca with bumpstops removed and custom tie rods and spacers

$900

Am performance one peice custom front and dump for sr20, tucks up high

$300

Am performance custom 3 inch twin pipes with no cat

$550

Whitline adj swaybars with all links

$300

S14 FMIC Kit, No name

$150

S14 Boss Kit

$50

S14 Bride Rail (Genuine), Side mount, For your Vios etc.

$200

Plus the rest of the shell. Sr20 motor etc all for sale. No front rear bars or side skirts. Stripping the whole thing. So interior parts are up for grabs too and little bits and fiddly peices. Shell has rear guards cut to fit Over fenders (no over fenders on there at this time), Cut n shut loom for big wheels AND IT HAS REGO UNTIL DECEMBER.

Located east side Melbourne, pm me for specifics. I can get photos for genuine buyers.

I will freight, as I have an acquaintance at Hunter express who helps me out. Don't want genuine buyers to feel like they will get stooged, I have a good reputation here which I want to keep, And have many references from previous sales. COD is available, Paypal etc. for Buyer security.

Cheers

Edited by Slippery Gypsy

Watch out, this bloke will give you the item exactly as described and then run off with your cash like a Slippery Gypsy

^^ exactly my plan. Love alllll the dollhairs.

But seriously, Some Shits been sold already but really want to move it all.

Those coilovers are some of the best around! Grab them if your looking for a very decent street/track coilover!

Bigger and better things Ant, Don't you worry!

Koyo Rad - Sold

Bride Rail - Sold

Still got heaps of bits left, I am able to post, No I am not Nigerian and No, I'm not going to steal you money.

Thread cleaned up.

Buyer decided to not want a refund for those wondering.

Donate your 2871R, and 2way to me, and we'll cut a deal when you buy my car in a couple months :woot:

Haha Weezy. You and me need to not talk. I keep looking at your S15 and thinking too much -_-

New Item Added:

Legit DEFI BF Gauges with Control Box.

Boost, Water Temp, Oil Pressure. Brand new senders, All cords and Daisy link cords. In White

$600

Thanks a lot for the intercooler and the really good service/fast delivery.

Cheers Gypsy

If you dont mind me asking, what was the GTX 2871 like to drive? Are they are very responsive unit in comparison to the normal 2871?

Luckily I got to drive the 2871r before it popped, And by drive I mean give it a good thrash.

I was more happy with the GTX2871R over the standard 2871. Fairly more responsive and smooth imo.

Another happy customer, thanks mate!