Hi all,

I have recently acquired an S14a that has quiet a few mods on it. But one thing that it doesn't have is gauges and having been caught out before with a drop in oil pressure resulting in buying a new engine I'm quiet keen on having a oil pressure gauge. But while I was searching for gauges, I came across a product from Defi called the Advance ZD.

My question is does anybody have any expirence with them? Are they any good?

Any feed back is welcome and appreciated

I have the advance cr gauges, and so far they seem to be the most accurate gauges i have owned. Slightly more responsive than autometer. However these are quite pricey gauges :/

I've no experience of the ZD but I'm in the same situation as yourself and have been looking at gauge options

If you're in the ZD + controller + sensors price bracket, you may be interested in talking to Paul Ruzic if he's still doing his EM Pro 2

Personally I'm just looking at a few din gauges with audible alarm (for track work), so something like http://www.roadrunneroffroad.com.au/Racetech-Oil-pressure-Gauge-52mm-PSI-with-audible-Alarm---GREEN-BACKLIT.html, though purchase/install probably still a few months away because I've still to buy the oil plate(with sensor mount) and oil cooler at the same time.

i've got the defi zd clubsport package in my car and would prefer it over 3-4 separate gauges due to the fact that it is very easy to read the data and removes alot of clutter.

has alot of neat features like record and playback and the warning features are excellent as it beeps and flashes on screen telling you exactly whats reaching the limit (that you've set).

if you don't intend on running a racepak this would be the next best thing at $700-800.

Check out the GReddy multi d/a gauge. Very neat looking with all the features you could want in the one unit, about $500.

Innovate MTX-L and MTX-D. I have all of them.

Gameon Motorsport, eBay.