Sign in to follow this  
pabs89

Anyone in perth area?

Hey guys, as per title... moving to perth in the next 6-8 weeks. anyone on here live there or around? looking for events/car scene related stuff, any help would be appreciated!

SILVIA WA dude, pretty decent group and they put on events and track days (at least when i was still in WA).

Very welcoming, met plenty of decent members on there willing to help a brother out :)

Ahh nice! what are WA cops like? my 180 isn't anything silly, just coilovers, not too low, fixed back, wheels not poking not too loud ect

well right now cops are going f**king mental with yellows, but normally arent too bad. atleast defects dont come with fines over here and theres no rwc bullshit to deal with.

silviawa

antilag (older guys, put on the best events)

wajcc (facebook group, good lols on there but some have to deal with the fb retards)

ahh nice. hopefully I stay clear haha. I just signed up on silvia WA. Much go on there as far as drift goes? Look forward to checking the scene out!

Moving to perth man, but will be doing FIFO work. will have free accom for a while but will need to source accommodation eventually myself, still looking for decent areas to live in as I've never even visited