Sign in to follow this  
matt_s15NVS86

S15 Dmax bonnet

Hey guys,

i Know there are alot of shonky bodykit shops out there who claim to have fitting kits but infact there a mile out..

im looking at buying a dmax style bonnet for my 2001 s15 and i was wondering where would be the best place to get it..

what experiences have you had with kit shops and where do you think i should go to get the best fitting bonnet possible.

Im in QLD but don't mind paying freight if it means i'm gonna get a good quality product.

Cheers guys

origin kits fit very well

but dont know who stocks real dmax in aus now

Yeah Origin type II are really cool, if you want one speak to christian at savanna motorsports in SA, from memory $750 before postage

Edited by philmak

Cheers guys.. I looked up the type 2 bonnet and cant seem to find it although i do like the look of some of origins kits.. thanks for the info :)

I can get DMAX, have been selling DMAX products for a few years now.

Although i saw you mentioned 'style' and thats a whole different ball game, fake is fake 1 day its good the next day its bad so id be cautious. Either pay really cheap and deal with the problems or pay good money and make sure its guaranteed to fit well.

I can get DMAX, have been selling DMAX products for a few years now.

Although i saw you mentioned 'style' and thats a whole different ball game, fake is fake 1 day its good the next day its bad so id be cautious. Either pay really cheap and deal with the problems or pay good money and make sure its guaranteed to fit well.

If you can get genuine than i would rather that save me all the hassles with buying a cheap one.. i PMD you Antonio

get the nismo style one as the dmax sit's a bit lower with the vent's which will hit into things