Sign in to follow this  
millerman

Spring cruise

Could be a goer, haven't had the opportunity t drive my car for months.

Could be a goer, haven't had the opportunity t drive my car for months.

Seems to be the case with a lot of people. Should be a good turnout !

I'm in the progress of putting my car back together. Should be well and truely done by then if nothing goes wrong and my motivation continues.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

just over a month to go guys hopefully everything is going sweet with everyone building their cars still lol

I have been using this cruse as my dead line but with the amount of overtime at work at the moment I haven't had any free time to work in the shed. Just over a month to go, we'll see how I go.

• Downvote 2

Can't remember what I was looking for but I found this on GumTree :lol: I thought, bet that's ns millerman !

23 more days till cruise, car is officially in Adelaide, tune booked for the 8th. Even if/when there are a heap of other faults needing to be fixed on top of the tune my car should still be on the road in time.

• Downvote 2

23 more days till cruise, car is officially in Adelaide, tune booked for the 8th. Even if/when there are a heap of other faults needing to be fixed on top of the tune my car should still be on the road in time.

Awesome to hear man!!

I have allowed the tuner to know I want my car by the 22nd but unsure if I'm going to get it by then in running condition. Once one thing is fixed another fault is found. Been in the workshop for over a week and still hasn't been dynoed. I may have rushed with putting my car back together too much and now I'm paying for it.

• Downvote 2

My car is finally back on the road, a few minor problems with it not running right at take off or low rev gear changes but its suspected its fuel pump problems. The battery is completely wasted so fingers crossed that's what's at fault with the fuel pump not receiving the necessary voltage.

Looking forward to Sunday. My car isn't going to be perfect on the day, its been a rush job to get it done in time.

• Downvote 2

All good man I'm sure there will be many "rush" jobs there aswell lol

Went for a test drive last night of the cruise and my rear coilies seem f**ked but cant see me getting anymore before cruise haha

Might come down on my bike if i get the chance.

20140916_144606- Compressed.jpg

Edited by D_Stirls