Sign in to follow this  
mvp.07

s14a injectors

Just looking for a quick clarification as to stock S14a injector size, have read various things on different forums. Please only comment if you are 100% sure.

Background info: I have a s14a with s15 (440/480cc) injectors currently installed. Want to use the stock s2 ecu for now so need to know if i have to revert back to smaller 370cc injectors if that's what was originally fitted stock from Nissan. Previous setup ran an Apexi Power FC, Z32 AFM and disco potato which i no longer have hence reverting back to stock ecu, stock afm and t28bb.

Of course you are going to have to revert back to the stock injectors if everything else is going back stock, otherwise it is going to run way too rich. If it starts at all you are likely to get bore wash and no economy whatsoever. The other option is a Nistune board fitted inside the ECU and a tune for the S15 injectors (this type of setup has the benefit of passing for stock).

I believe S13, S14 and S15 auto all used 370cc injectors. Only the S15 manual had 440/480cc.

http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showthread.php/89603-Nissan-Injector-Size-amp-Colour-Chart