Sign in to follow this  
millerman

Best ebay purchase

Interested to see what cool, weird and random things you people have bought

And go..

dunno about best but random...I get these sent out from america every few months..

mccormick-french-s-sloppy-joe-seasoning-mix-37g-190-p.png

:D

I put it in my tacho mix or spag bol mix lol

My 180, $4010 with no rego.

Starting bid was 4k.

$1500 for a pop up light Celica st184 with rwc... no one else bid. Few years and many road trips later sold it for $2000.

Got a complete J4 180sx ECU the other day with a Nistune socket (no board, just the socket soldered in that you use to plug in the board) for $1.25 ($10 postage). Won the auction Thursday night, received the ECU midday Friday.

:Drugs:

f**k YOU Pmod.

I wanted that, forgot to bid :(

f**k YOU Pmod.

I wanted that, forgot to bid sad.png

Lmao, makes the victory even sweeter.

$1.25 ftw.

Oh man, me and eBay need a divorce :(

The amount of useless junk i buy off that site continues to add up but i get withdrawals if i get home and there's no package sitting there waiting for me to open and forgetting what ive purchased :(

I havent really had many good finds on ebay but sadly, normally once i start bidding ive done all the research on the item so i want it haha, currently looking at buying a Surface Pro 2 so im watching practically all of them on ebay to see what people pay for them till i start my bidding spree!

1301261533387670MINI%20BOOSTER1.jpg

Best $250 I have ever spent! I'm a car dealer and we have cars go flat all the time this thing is an absolute life saver. This thing blows ever car power pack you have ever tried out of the water! Its half the size and weight of those massive things you get at super cheap and it will start a completely flat Landcruiser troop carrier first go, 20 times over, in one charge. Absolute Miracle Worker!

1301261533387670MINI%20BOOSTER1.jpg

Best $250 I have ever spent! I'm a car dealer and we have cars go flat all the time this thing is an absolute life saver. This thing blows ever car power pack you have ever tried out of the water! Its half the size and weight of those massive things you get at super cheap and it will start a completely flat Landcruiser troop carrier first go, 20 times over, in one charge. Absolute Miracle Worker!

Was actually looking at 1 of them last night aswell, and been thinking of buying a supercheap unit but they are huge.. may have to get 1 of them :D

FYI people ebay has a 15% off sale currently on !

use the code - CELEBRATE15

FYI people ebay has a 15% off sale currently on !

use the code - CELEBRATE15

From one ebay addict to another, thanks!!!

Daaaaamn... bought 700 bucks worth of brakes and rotors late last week. Oh well.

Yeh i ended up buying some Welding gear worth about $180 then finding the code :(

Oh well also bought a Galaxy S4 assembly, which was going to be $210 came down to $178 cant complain with that, now im tempting of buying that battery booster :3

Also remember to sign up to Cash Rewards site to get another 2% cash back. This is also ongoing...

Basically how it works is you need to access eBay via their site and the cookies will sort out your cash back. Read up on their site.

Cheers,

Andy

Better hurry, 15% off from eBay ends tonight at midnight (11:59pm).

Stock up on your oil or whatever!

Cheers,

Andy

Better hurry, 15% off from eBay ends tonight at midnight (11:59pm).

Stock up on your oil or whatever!

Cheers,

Andy

*furiously types in ebay.com.au*

Time to make some purchases ;)

Thought I had made a decent buy when I bought a set of Z32 brake lines for less then $1.80 and free postage. Just received a message asking for for a additional £70 for postage.

• Downvote 1

Thought I had made a decent buy when I bought a set of Z32 brake lines for less then $1.80 and free postage. Just received a message asking for for a additional £70 for postage.

bwahahaha i think ive fell into that exact same trap once before, now a days ebay normally sorts its junk out and notices International Post and Free dont really work.. well unless the seller didnt set it right i guess.