Sign in to follow this  
Uwish

Does anyone know if UR ON S15 is still around

I would like to know what has happened to my old S15.

The number plate was UR ON. It os a Spec S black 2001 Aust delivered car. I was the first owner.

If anyone has any info I would appeciate it.

Thanks

Never heard of those plates, don't know what it looks like, don't know which state it's in and to be honest, were I the buyer I'd change those plates anyway.

Ignoring the strong fully-hektik-uleh 1998 element, it sounds too much like "URINE" when said aloud.

• Upvote 1

Im still looking for my White 2002 Holden Commodore.

only a few hundred thousand to go before Ive checked them all.

Never heard of those plates, don't know what it looks like, don't know which state it's in and to be honest, were I the buyer I'd change those plates anyway.

Ignoring the strong fully-hektik-uleh 1998 element, it sounds too much like "URINE" when said aloud.

Lucky you're not a smart cookie.

This is NSW forum..... is it not? So that would say what?

Yes the plates are from 2001. I was the first owner. So yes the plates are from ........again....

How did you become a moderator?

I just wanted to know if the car is still around and what has been done to it.

Really not that hard.... IS IT?

Haha first thing I would've done is changed those plates and so would any normal person I think.

So you're pretty much just looking for a black S spec s15, I'm sure there's only a few thousand of them.

Lucky you're not a smart cookie.

Fortunately I have a big d**k and a sense of humor to make up for it.

How did you become a moderator?

The story of how I became a moderator is a long tale, however I will share it with you as you have asked.

It all began deep in the Tibetan mountains, where I was training with monks to enhance my Chi, because bitches love Chi. The training was harsh, waking early to hang weights from our appendages, making them longer and stronger, and squatting over candles in a manner that did not constitute a fetish. After several years I finally ascended to a new level of power, attainable by merely shouting and flexing for several episodes, so I bade farewell to the kind monks and set forth for home.

Whilst drifting goats through the twisting mountain passes of Tibet, I happened across a vehicle with a most curious numberplate, a Silvia. Perplexed as to how a cheesy object as that could exist on such a refined machine, I dashed to the nearest sweatshop to log onto the Internet. There I found Nissansilvia, and after intense prayer to the Shrine of Kemp, exorcised the 2001 from the numberplate. Anxious to see the world rid of such evil, I slaved over a warrior's keyboard for 40 days and 40 nights, and just as I advised 3500th user to search Google, the Administrator's standards plummeted to the ground and I was knighted a Moderator.

--

Jokes aside, it's because I'm helpful and answer things that I'm a mod. Your query severely lacked information, I pointed that out with some added humor because that's how I roll, and for whatever reason you got upset and felt justified in insulting me. Speaks volumes of your character, but that really isn't my problem.

This is NSW forum..... is it not? So that would say what?

Yes the plates are from 2001. I was the first owner. So yes the plates are from ........again....

I just wanted to know if the car is still around and what has been done to it.

Really not that hard.... IS IT?

Posting in the NSW Forum does not confirm it was actually registered in NSW, it simply means that you happened to post there. For all we know it could be posted in the wrong section (common mistake on NS), owned in a different state to where you currently live and subsequently posted in, or was sold interstate. You have since confirmed that it was in fact a NSW car, however if the car was standard when you owned it and the plates later changed, then the chances of finding it are slim. Posting pics and any further information might help, but as already said, there are plenty of black Spec S Silvias kicking around.

• Upvote 1

The cars prob dead the rego expired on the 1st of November 2006, so pretty much 8 years ago.