Sign in to follow this  
AC-S13

21st Feb Livo KK's car meet

So i got this public invite.

Someones organised a huge meet at Livo KK's on 21st Feb.

Check this facebook event.

Im probably going to head in. If anyone wants to join, we can cruise in together or meet there.

https://www.facebook.com/events/842631349116521/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Post here if you are keen, we can meet there and then perhaps go for a cruise after the meet with a dozen KK's and some redbull haha :)

I'm up to a small Silvia / Skyline meet up, chill there for a short while then off on a cruise

I was keen until I looked at the event and saw that there was 800ish people attending and most of them commodore drivers haha

So we need 800 Nissan's then

Haha I was more concerned about that amount of people attracting cops and them going on a defecting spree..

Well i saw a small gathering of commo's at Orange Grove yesterday night and before the sun even went down there were beat up old ecotecs pulling one peggers down the end of the car park.

Great place to be if you want to get defected.

saturday night was insane apparently with muscle cars n such, my boss was down there

livo KKs is never a good idea.

The cops have probably got it in their diary already

Pretty sure cops will be there , Most of the big meets there are organised/run by the Harry's cafe de wheels and it is a council and landlord requirement for the police to be there. If it's a big enough meet and nobody's has informed them they probably won't be too pleased when they do rock up - I would be steering clear .

On another note I was at GYG in Weatherill park last Saturday fortnight and about 30+ wrx's pulled into the car park infront of the office works , pretty cool meet up spot don't know why I never thought of it before. big car park, easy to get to, reasonably central plus I'll take any excuse to eat at GYG love Mexican food. I think we should have a silvia meet up there.

Pretty sure cops will be there , Most of the big meets there are organised/run by the Harry's cafe de wheels and it is a council and landlord requirement for the police to be there. If it's a big enough meet and nobody's has informed them they probably won't be too pleased when they do rock up - I would be steering clear .

On another note I was at GYG in Weatherill park last Saturday fortnight and about 30+ wrx's pulled into the car park infront of the office works , pretty cool meet up spot don't know why I never thought of it before. big car park, easy to get to, reasonably central plus I'll take any excuse to eat at GYG love Mexican food. I think we should have a silvia meet up there.

I would be more keen for that, perhaps after go for a cruise around the industrial area and then take photos (if anyone is keen)

Could be good. Perhaps something to do in a few weeks?

Could be good. Perhaps something to do in a few weeks?

sounds like a plan, keep it low key in a quiet area.. then we could all go for a feed, a few happy laps, photos and call it a night

as always, I am keen until this gets too much negative attention.

I saw a pretty big WRX cruise take up half a floor in the Warwick Farm train station multi level carpark last night.

Actually not a bad idea now that i think about it. The whole carpark has very bright lighting, CCTV everywhere and is all but empty by 8pm.

as always, I am keen until this gets too much negative attention.

Pfft, there's like 10 people on NS these days, and 5 are in QLD. Should be fine, unless the Feds catch wind that Johnnilicte will be there, and charge in to bring him to justice ;)

cops is the bad attention. not users.

though bad users arent people i want to associate with anyway :P

hahahah nah, but I am very cautious driving the shit box.. I'm going to get a exhaust shop to weld a muffler to the screamer pipe and add an additional muffler to my already quiet Fujitsubo cat back.

I thought about merging the gate back into the exhaust system but that would mean I will need 3.5" all the way and that would cost more than the car.

So a sensible option, keep the 3" system but weld a muffler to the screamer pipe to shut it up.

did anyone goto this

and e85 puts out more of some polutants than petrol, as you burn more of it, just that its mostly renewable so its offset sort of making it better.

FYI there is a massive meet up happening right now at wetherill park office works, just came from there I'd say there is 80 to 100 cars pretty much all jap