Sign in to follow this  
Tim Sil80

Downshift circuit and coffee 28th march

How about meet at a servo and head to Yamanto for brekky? haha

No speed bumps at that maccas!

Sure you want brekky man, you get a free brekky after being on the track (bacon, eggs, tomato etc)

Ive got another idea for a meet up point, just near Maccas with no speed bumps or driveways at all haha.

No speed bumps, pot holes, driveways or homeless crack heads around this area haha.

Meet Up.jpg

Meet Up1.jpg

You boys have it all worked out haha.

#BECAUSEOCD haha, i like being organised :lol:

Looks like the skid pan is available to use at the circuit and coffee too. I'll keep away from it I think as I would more than likely push it to hard and end up in the plastic barriers.

Getting the car prepped for C&C this weekend. Fresh batch of Redline MT90 for the box, machining all rotors and replacing pads, ohh and painting the horrid red brake calipers black. Can't wait for C&C in a couple of weeks, hopefully the weather cools right down so my induction sound will be even more hektic lol.

Good stuff!

I use MT90 in the R154 and it's great, never had any issues (apart from the fact the R154 is a dog to start with lol).

Mines getting prepped too of sorts.... full flex tune. Should crack 450rwkw which will make for some entertainment.

I still haven't bought my ticket. 180 has done big end bearings so I need to find a new motor. 3

Man that's some decent power, I'm keen to jump in this beast with my go pro's one day and make a video for you. I dunno if the mt90 is any better than any other gearbox oil but I figure if it's expensive it's gotta be good, same reason I run royal purple engine oil haha.

Aldo just hit up the pokies again, if you get a win like your last one there's your new 250-300kw engine package haha. I haven't grabbed my ticket yet either, will grab mine and my old mans next week. His work mate has grabbed his ticket already, he's only got a stock toyota 86 but is keen to come out for a thrash.

I still haven't bought my ticket. 180 has done big end bearings so I need to find a new motor. </3

Damn man, been there. Hope you get it sorted.

I do remember that jackpot...lucky bugger

Bump

Weather looking good for Saturday so far :)

Edited by Tim Sil80

Hahaha! That horse head!

How was it? car hold up alright?

Yeah was good fun man, car held up alright, once the clutch heated right up going back into 2nd was a bit grindy. Might have to start saving for box rebuild and new clutch set up soon :-)

Hey mate, thanks for the video. I was in the S14 that raced you first up in the vid.

I broke my gearbox by the end of the session, but pissed myself laughing at the horse head passenger when I left the track.

Hey mate, thanks for the video. I was in the S14 that raced you first up in the vid.

I broke my gearbox by the end of the session, but pissed myself laughing at the horse head passenger when I left the track.

Haha yeah your cars bloody quick, 11's I believe (seen the ad on carsales) spewing you broke your box but good to see the horse mask cheered you up a bit :-)

Love your car man, if I had 15k I would definately move on from the sil80.

Haha yeah your cars bloody quick, 11's I believe (seen the ad on carsales) spewing you broke your box but good to see the horse mask cheered you up a bit :-)

Love your car man, if I had 15k I would definately move on from the sil80.

Yeah, it's done low 11s, but i've recently updated the turbo and fuel system and it's making more hp so hopefully I'll take it to the track soon to crack that 10.

Meh I have two spare boxes at home so I'll just swap out the broken one and go from there lol

Probs see you out there on the next C&C

Yeah I might be passenger in a 450kw 180 next time I head out there. If you ever need a passenger that likes making vids hit me up.

Looks like a good mix of cars went too!