Sign in to follow this  
Polish'n

All Japan Day

Hey guys,

Has anyone been to the past events? Me and a friend are keen to go but just want to hear other peoples opinions.

Also anyone on here going there as well?

I went to AJD in sydney like 3 years ago... I dont think its ever been on since but it was definitely the best car meet I had been to and still one the ones i remember the most fondly.

really good range of cars, lots of unique stuff and not just your usual stance stance stance bullshit. reallyrefreshing.

there was one last year in SA, with minimal pics I find it looked good, as you said it had some unique cars

Great event with lots of nice cars. I entered last year for first time and was great.

If your entering be prepared for a long day as the way they setup the cars your pretty much locked in all day.

It's a proper show and shine type event without the bullshit. None of this car park crap where people come and go just to drop 2nd on their way out to f**k everyone's chances of escaping the fuzz.

Pretty chill and awesome variety. Chance to see true gems that are normally kept under wraps.

Hopefully alot of classics turn up again

Sounds like a great event! pretty keen now, hopefully see some of you guys out there.

Anyone know when entries have to be in?

ASAP - we are nearly at capacity!

Kat

I went to AJD in sydney like 3 years ago... I dont think its ever been on since but it was definitely the best car meet I had been to and still one the ones i remember the most fondly.

really good range of cars, lots of unique stuff and not just your usual stance stance stance bullshit. reallyrefreshing.

Not quite :)

we have had a show at Adelaide every year since 2008. We had one show in Sydney in 2011 (i think it was) but none since then.

Kat

Do more in Sydney :)

I actually entered my car for the first time so should be fun

I'll be there just doing photography though, hopefully going with my mate in his rx7 he entered, hoping to get the 180 in for next year, if anyone has a free seat though I may need a lift

I'll be there just doing photography though, hopefully going with my mate in his rx7 he entered, hoping to get the 180 in for next year, if anyone has a free seat though I may need a lift

If you see a blue s13 with VIC plates, please try take a photo of possible. Still yet to get a decent photo from a meet haha

Do more in Sydney :)

Yes boss! :P

We just need to locate a decent location first - tho I believe we will probably hit up Melb first.

I actually entered my car for the first time so should be fun

Great! Make sure you say hi! I will be the bitch on the door :P hahah

Make sure you forward your photos (with a watermark) to be included in our gallery

Shit your're on the door, goodluck with my entrant sheet as Im not sure how to fill It out let alone someone read it haha

If you see a blue s13 with VIC plates, please try take a photo of possible. Still yet to get a decent photo from a meet haha

I'll be getting the best possible photos of every car this year, hopefully aeveral photos of each car all from different angles, will all be posted on the forums a few weeks after this weekend, so look forward to it guys

Edited by 1alex1234

Awesome day! SA has some good talent! one thing i liked that there wasn't 70% hondas like there would be in Melbourne haha, tons fo datsuns and rx3/4's though, some really tidy cars out today.

Was such a nice day guys, will hopefully post up pics eventually, as I'm quite pleased with the amount of good cars on show today, hoping to have my 180 on next year

where are the pics guys?? dam this site has died in the ass lol

• Upvote 1

Well I can't upload from my phone and my computer doesn't have Internet so I'll be a while

I was thinking the same thing

other years pics would come up during the day........ dam now i have to make sure im free for the event next year

I went through heaps of facebook pages and people took heaps of photos of mostly the same cars and I think I had about 3 photos, the people seem not to like my s15 and more so the 'ricey' ones. etc

LOL @ 'rice'. I think people just liked 'different'.

That's it every s15 has the same roof spoiler, front lip, duck wing etc, looks great but has been done before was more so my point, but yeah to each their own.

Meh, I got plenty of pictures of my 'ricey' car.