Sign in to follow this  
pmod

$60 - Complete set of used R33 GTS-T Rotors and used A1RM Pads, still got life in them

Since I upgraded my rotors/pads recently at great expense, but the old parts were working and still had life in them, I figured someone might want to take them off my hands for cheap to install and test their R33 calipers and BMC.

I'll take some photos when I remember, however these are the pieces I'm selling:

2x Used OEM R33 GTS-T front rotors

2x Used OEM R33 GTS-T rear rotors

2x Used R33 GTS-T A1RM front pad pair

2x Used R33 GTS-T A1RM rear pad pair

Price: $60 pickup the lot

Not looking to split it up, since the goal is to clear space.

Reason for sale:

For those who are curious about the reason for sale, the front pads would squeal a little on light braking, I never really rated the A1RM's performance, and although I was able to temporarily fix the squealing with a light sand and filing a leading champher, it reached a point at which I said "f**k it" and just replaced everything. Cost me a shitload too, but at least I can lock my wheels with moderate pedal pressure now :(

Please be aware that I had the rotors machined before I fitted the A1RMs and I think they're pretty much at their limit, so don't assume that you'll be able to machine them again. The rear you might get lucky, but no guarantees. Either way, you can't even buy a single set of front brake pads for the price I'm selling it all for, so I think it's a decent deal for anyone looking to get their R33 calipers in and tested on a budget, then upgrade to better parts later on.

Bump, $40, possibly to be reduced again, and then tossed in the bin lol.

Jesus... Id grab em as spares at that price.

Jesus... Id grab em as spares at that price.

Yeah I'll have to move house in the near future, so I have to make an effort to clear stuff out. My apartment block has developed a cockroach infestation (little f**kers in every apartment), the owner is useless, the Relestate agency are lazy af and completely useless, a proper fumigation is a pain in the butt and my housemate is sick of all the idoicy surrounding the apartment.

After having spent something like $700 in brake consumables recently, I figure I won't be using my old rotors/pads for any reason any time soon, might as well offload/bin them instead lol.

Little fckers !!! Man , that's so cheap . I just like bargains hehe

Hell no... If hes posting the shit Im in first ! :lol:

I guess if you could sort out a courier I could post it. Doesn't seem worth it considering how much 4 rotors and pads weighs (have to be over 60kgs), but if you want to work it out, I can drop it off somewhere.

Yeah I figured postage would be more then you're asking lol