Sign in to follow this  
Aldo Tame

Jesse Streeter

I'm looking for Navan rear pods for my s14. Would Jesse be able to Hook me up?

What have you bought from him?

Is the pricing of things quite reasonable?

What can he get?

You'll only find out by asking him. He generally replies to emails quickly. I've used him b4 and had a positive experience. I bought injectors from him and the price at the time was about 80 cheaper than the next best I could find. Delivery was quick and was on my doorstep within 10days. The price will vary according to exchange rate on the day. If the items u are buying are large and heavy it may be wiser to sea freight which will obviously take much longer. Give him a shot and make the enquiry. You've got nothing to lose IMO.

He can get just about any item from Jap manufacturers and can also help u with stuff of yahoo auctions.

Edited by adm15

Probably been said 1000 times before, but +1 for Jesse.

Streeter is a machine, AND a cool dude.

That said, you get better results when you put more effort in yourself. He has to deal with a lot of dikhed's along the way, but I've never had anything but good service from him.

He can order parts new from vendors in Japan (assuming they are available new), and if you find things on Yahoo auctions, he can purchase them and organise freight out of Japan. You're better off getting a few things at a time, to make the most of shipping.

Been using Jessie for years, Wouldn't recommend anyone else higher.