Sign in to follow this  
Synorix

Mars Tail Lights "AUS Spec needs modification before install"?

Hello, I own an S15 Spec R (Aus Spec) I would like to change the tail lights to Mars Clear Red LED tail lights but it says on the description of the light that I need to modify them before installing. What would i need to do to make them fit or to change the wiring for them to work? Would Appreciate some help Thanks :)

post-157552-0-06646800-1431185438_thumb.jpg

Yes I did but no reply sadly =[ Would you have a rough idea what you would need to do?

ADM taillights have one bulb each for the brakelight, JDM have two meaning more is illuminated when the brake is applied.

Presumably they suggest adding some wiring to illuminate the 2nd light

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99233

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24747&hl=

Oh okay, I checked out those links before I posted this but i couldn't really understand how to do it since all the pictures are broken. Could i get an auto electrician to install them because i don't really know alot about wiring. Thanks

Thanks for your help guys but when i installed it magically it already had 2 brake lights and i didn't have to modify anything which is weird for it being an aus spec

It has a hole either side of the lights for lights like JDMs, u can buy an additional wedge bulb wiring component and modify your ADMs real easy to utilise the extra bulb hole - i have the same lights, i put led's in the closer pair making the lights appear a little pink. Sorry i got to ur topic late!

• Upvote 1