Sign in to follow this  
bradsta

Regency and Disco Potatos

Howdy lads,

Blew the seals on my T28BB last night, looking at upgrading to a Disco Potato. Always set up my cars in a way that takes only a few hours to get Regency ready (Stock seat, wheels, steering wheel and suspension in, good to go), and was wondering what people's experiences are with Regency and Disco Potatos considering their similar sizes in comparison to an S15 T28BB.

I have heard of people getting through, but it's obviously a luck of the draw type situation.

Cheers,

Brad

Not sure but my guess is that you will be fine.

They don't match up every serial for the model, as long as it's low mounted, safe, not noisy and acceptable emissions you will be ok generally depending on how you define "safe" also.

You could have large cams and still get through as long as the noise and emissions are acceptable such as E85 with a couple of mufflers. As long as it can idle ok with too much reversion.

That, or just get it engineered for $2500! Pocket money right... :S

Howdy lads,

Blew the seals on my T28BB last night, looking at upgrading to a Disco Potato. Always set up my cars in a way that takes only a few hours to get Regency ready (Stock seat, wheels, steering wheel and suspension in, good to go), and was wondering what people's experiences are with Regency and Disco Potatos considering their similar sizes in comparison to an S15 T28BB.

I have heard of people getting through, but it's obviously a luck of the draw type situation.

Cheers,

Brad

why wouldnt you get the GTX2860 or 63/67 instead? better turbos for not much more money.