Sign in to follow this  
DOP315

where do you buy your tyres?

im in the market atm for some new tyres all-round.

usually i just go and go round to all the major stores and make them all compete against each other,

ultimately giving me a fairly good deal on some good treads.

A bit of running about but there all in close proximity so its worth the hassle.

i usually run YOKOHAMA S-drives or a FEDERAL semi up front with what ever on the rears as i like to do a few sneaky skids here and there.

this time round my funds are tight so i want to here from you guys on where you hunt down your deals.

ether it be ONLINE or LOCAL.

I run 225/40/18

throw up some links and prices.

gold coast or online would be a big help.

ok lets go!

low s15.jpg

Edited by DOP315

Tyrepower. Yokohama advan neova....

Also you can use your phone and ring all the tyre shops near you

Edited by S15 sxytime

yea you can, but you don't get the same bargaining power when you have other prices from the competitors with $$ in your hand.

sounds like you pay full price huh

yea you can, but you don't get the same bargaining power when you have other prices from the competitors with $$ in your hand.

What... I never pay full price that is why I say use your phone to ring around. Why make a stupid thread. Have you never bought tyres before? What do you drive around to tyre shops and wave the cash at them

Edited by S15 sxytime

What... I never pay full price that is why I say use your phone to ring around. Why make a stupid thread. Have you never bought tyres before? What do you drive around to tyre shops and wave the cash at them

dahahhaha calm down woman.

iv never bought tyres from any online stores bfor and want to find some that ppl recommend that are trusted and good service and good price etc.

dunno how thats stupid, but if you say so...

and you would be surprised what price you can get by simply going face to face to a few stores and getting a few prices to compete with.

nothing wrong with a bit of competition. you should try it some time.

You are an idiot.

na you just think ya know everything.

dunno why ya still here trying to prove something.

your as handy as ya dads dildo mate.

This escalated quickly.

Ring any tyre shop and ask for their Yokohamas Price, Offer them half for cash.

Should work no problems

I went to buy some RE003's from Liverpool Bridgestone. They were $250 each, guy said "let me do a better price" and came up with $170 each.

Next day I went to my local Bridgestone Select dealer in Castle Hill and told him I got quoted $170 each at Liverpool and he proceeded to say "I'll beat him and make em $150 each for ya"

You just never know I guess...

You are an idiot.

f**king genius. Did mum n dad let you stay up tonight because there's not school tomorrow?

Edited by S15 sxytime
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I've got all the time in the world to drive from tyre shop to tyre shop, waving my cash around.

Once when I was a kid this other kid pulled out this business card for Bob Jane t mart and talked up how they did mouthwateringly good steaks so I asked mum if we could go to Bob Jane t mart for a steak and she explained it was a tyre shop. Why would he do that

• Upvote 1

You also have to factor in fitting and balancing. If you buy them online you still have to get them fitted and shops will charge you a premium because you didn't buy tyres from them.

Keith 4 wheels, ask for john and tell him Stuart told me to call. Waving cash at some dude at a tyre shop is silly, just ring because the tyres aren't there anyways. It helps if u know what tyre and people on here can tell u what to pay

i have used option 1 tires before, good prices.

problem is getting them fitted locally, and running into issues with the installer taking responsibility for tires you bought thus getting knocked back.

just wait for 3for4 deals, or i found the local bridgestone dealer was cheaper than any prices on line, fitted ballanced etc etc.

that phone thingamajigga is looking like a pretty good idea aint it...

You are an idiot.

f**king genius. Did mum n dad let you stay up tonight because there's not school tomorrow?

just waiting for your mum to leave actually.

I went to buy some RE003's from Liverpool Bridgestone. They were $250 each, guy said "let me do a better price" and came up with $170 each.

Next day I went to my local Bridgestone Select dealer in Castle Hill and told him I got quoted $170 each at Liverpool and he proceeded to say "I'll beat him and make em $150 each for ya"

You just never know I guess...

yea thats it, if you got some time why not.

You also have to factor in fitting and balancing. If you buy them online you still have to get them fitted and shops will charge you a premium because you didn't buy tyres from them.

yea true forgot about all that extra stuff.

Jdm garage for skid tyres and for decent cheap steer tyres option 1 garage

Keith 4 wheels, ask for john and tell him Stuart told me to call. Waving cash at some dude at a tyre shop is silly, just ring because the tyres aren't there anyways. It helps if u know what tyre and people on here can tell u what to pay

cheers Stuss always helpful as usual!

i have used option 1 tires before, good prices.

problem is getting them fitted locally, and running into issues with the installer taking responsibility for tires you bought thus getting knocked back.

just wait for 3for4 deals, or i found the local bridgestone dealer was cheaper than any prices on line, fitted ballanced etc etc.

that phone thingamajigga is looking like a pretty good idea aint it...

option 1 is looking the goods.

You are an idiot.

Brilliant, if I wanted a comeback I would of wiped it off your sisters tits.

You are an idiot.

Brilliant, if I wanted a comeback I would of wiped it off your sisters tits.

aww bro you should of seen the load i left on your mums teeth! or whats left of them, knock the front two out!!!

so tell her she's beautiful next time she smiles at you ay. all that cum on her teeth should remind you where you should have gone!

To be totally honest, you have hit a bit of a raw nerve, my mum is fairly sick at the moment....... Yeh sick of your tiny Dick!

Classic NS shit-talking lol, even if they're all pretty tired old jokes (especially the teeth-knocking one... c'mon man, it's not 1999).

For the record, if you're driving to various tyre shops to flash your cash and bargin them down, you are indeed doing it wrong. I find it far more effective to flash my cock, then should they not lower the price out of fear of retribution, turkey slap them into submission.

Classic NS shit-talking lol, even if they're all pretty tired old jokes (especially the teeth-knocking one... c'mon man, it's not 1999).

For the record, if you're driving to various tyre shops to flash your cash and bargin them down, you are indeed doing it wrong. I find it far more effective to flash my cock, then should they not lower the price out of fear of retribution, turkey slap them into submission.

nothing but abit of fun.

hahahhahaha turkey slap them into submission, classic!

hahahah best thread in a long time

+1 for option one

Been buying tyres through them for years, no dramas here