Sign in to follow this  
TubbyTaylor

S15 Headlights

Hi All

Looking at getting new headlights for my s15, as the stock ones are clouded and the restoration process has not given them the look im after.

Iv been searching Ebay and calling wreckers to try to find a pair and im having no luck... am i looking in the wrong place or are these things just that rare these days?

Please help! haha!

They are not cheap but you could try carmate.com

haven't bought anything off there so cannot give any feedback, found their site when looking for bodykits.

Also someone like taarks.com should be able to source anything you need. He has gotten some pretty obscure parts for me before.

Soak them in vinegar and rub an egg on them

As mr_sleeper said not cheap, but you can get em from: jsai, rhdjapan, or contact jesse streeter. Possbily other places but these for sure.

There around 1250 each new. Go to paint and panel slacks creek. Mine were crap, tried everything and they made me like new

I have a set for sale $450 for the pair. Note: RHS headlight is missing the loom plugs hence, the cheap price. These could be transferred from your existing light. Both have clear lenses. Brackets are not snapped off, no cracks in the housing so in very good condition.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2446294

Edited by GTTR34