Sign in to follow this  
cmurrayis

Your assistance is required! Scammed out of $1500

Unfortunately the time has come to ask for the groups help! On Christmas Eve I purchased a Haltech PS 2000 off a fella on Ebay after the auction had finished via the ebay contact seller feature.

Everything looked legit and paid as you would etc. etc. Now it hasn't turned up and he's telling me that he cannot find the express tracking details.

I understand the Aus Post is under the pump so it may be delayed however Aus Post said it should have been here by now.

I'm curious to know if anyone is from Tamworth or surrounding area who would know a LINDSAY GLOVER or wife KIERRA MOYO.

Just wanting to make sure all is legit etc. as I'd rather the item and not the money however before I lodge an investigation with the Bank I thought I'd put it out there.

Digging deeper into his ebay history it seems like he sold this item last year and got positive feedback for the item

This was the listing: Ebay

post-35816-0-10289100-1452070296_thumb.png post-35816-0-60800000-1452070302_thumb.png post-35816-0-13653300-1452070309_thumb.png post-35816-0-66539000-1452070317_thumb.png post-35816-0-69420900-1452070329_thumb.png post-35816-0-84666700-1452070335_thumb.png post-35816-0-34045500-1452070342_thumb.png

TIA

Should always use paypal, ive been buying shit online for 10 years atleast and never once had an issue because ive always used it.

Contact your bank, may be possible to reverse the transfer although the likeliness of this happening decreases with every day that passes.

Also f**kin hell, this kierra moyo is IMMAC

https://badoo.com/en...ile/01119374547

Edited by vstrdy
  • Downvote 1

freight times at this time of year is all over the shop. do you realise that since purchase on the 25h december, there has been only 6 business days of transit time (due to public holidays and closed days), assuming he posted immediately. not to mention there has been floods in NSW that have caused big issues with transport, as well as the backlog of freight from Christmas and new years.

my main role at my company is logistics manager. as a shipping coordinator, i know that this time of year is fkd. my advice, give this turkey the benefit of the doubt, and if indeed he has scammed you, its your fault for not buying through Paypal. buyer beware - you knew this when purchasing.

Also f**kin hell, this kierra moyo is IMMAC

https://badoo.com/en...ile/01119374547

"About me iam kierra i have 2 kids iam looking for a guy who will lov3 m3 and who will lov3 my kids for who w3 ar3"

Damn man shes probably cheating on the poor guy whos selling the haltech lol

Edited by s13k's

He may have told you its been posted when it hasnt been (him being lazy) , with xmas, new year's .. its now behind. Ask him which depot it was dropped off to. Theyll be a record of it.

I actually hate paypal for the sole reason of fees!

They are extreme when sending large amounts of money sure you get the safety net but no one who I have sold too has ever had a missing parcel.

eg 3.5K item sold on ebay paypal fee $98.xx + ebay $250.

its 13.5% when using ebay + paypal So consider that the next time you purchase.