UriahsWizard

Nikon SLR Camera body & lens

I'm listing/selling these 2 items on behalf of my father. If you have any questions that aren't answered in the description/s below, please contact me and I'll get back to you ASAP. They are being sold separately, however a package deal will be considered.

1 - For sale is this beautiful Nikon F-801 SLR camera (body ONLY) in excellent condition. There are some VERY minor marks and scratches on the body itself, but that's to be expected of any camera of this age. Other than that it is in perfect working, it has NO dust or mould anywhere, and you'll struggle to find another example of this model in better condition. It comes with the original instruction manual and the shoulder strap as shown in the photo. It also has an additional/accessory shutter release (the silver button just under the model name/F-801 in the photo) which can be easily removed to connect a shutter release cable. The ONLY difference between the actual item and the photograph is that the protective/lens cap is actually black, not white, but otherwise it is exactly as shown and described. Batteries not included, but it only takes 4x AA batteries, not one of those more expensive camera batteries.

PLEASE NOTE : This is a traditional SLR camera, NOT a digital SLR.

Asking $80 but reasonable offers will be considered.

nikon body small.jpg

2 - For sale is this Nikon 43-86mm f3.5 zoom lens in excellent condition and in perfect working order with NO dust or mould. It comes with a reversing ring, and when reversed this lens presents an image of 1:1 which is great for macro photography. It also comes with a soft vinyl case which has a soft velvet type lining. This lens is one of Nikon's first zoom lenses and it IS acknowledged in the photographic community as a collectors item, so get in quick and grab it before someone else does.

PLEASE NOTE : This lens is for a traditional SLR camera, NOT a digital.

Asking $100 but reasonable offers will be considered.

Nikon lens.JPG

My father has used both of these items extensively as semi-professional photographer, however, at 87 years old he is no longer able to use conventional SLR cameras due to failing eye sight, so that's why he is selling them.

Both items come from a smoke and pet free home.

Pick up from Campbelltown NSW is preferred, although postage is available at the buyers request, the price of which will be quoted if/when requested. Because of the value of these items, Registered Post is recommended, however, if the buyer chooses only regular or Express, they do so at their own risk and no responsibility will be accepted for any damage incurred during transit.