Sign in to follow this  
S15 sxytime

Help fix ns.com.com from death!

Nissansilvia.com seems to be going downhill, in South Australia topics are slower than a commodore... Soon to be non existent.

Why can't we have a locality based for sale / wanted classified section for nissan based fans who want to buy/sell car parts or anything instead of Facebook or Gumtree. Lots of people hate Facebook or refuse to be sheep, like myself a mid 40's bloke that loves nissans and other modified Japanese cars. Not everyone is into Facebook so create a new niche just like ns.com use to be 10 - 15 years ago!!!

• Upvote 3

Well said, its a shame its went downhill so fast. A update would at least be worth a shot to bring the forum back?

• Upvote 1

Yep. Loooooooong dead. Went rapidly down hill after they banned all the uplate people and much of the rest of the forum. Once you take yourself too seriously you tend to write your own death note.

Anyone looked into starting there own forum webpage?

Yep. Loooooooong dead. Went rapidly down hill after they banned all the uplate people and much of the rest of the forum. Once you take yourself too seriously you tend to write your own death note.

this!

I've moved onto performance forum and that place is a free for all and its booming

I think the damage has been done.

Everyone left for other forums, or Facebook etc.

Exactly, might as well shut this place down lozton, place is dead.

RIP

this!

I've moved onto performance forum and that place is a free for all and its booming

Kempton is still alive!!!

this!

Kempton is still alive!!!

you'll never get rid of me mate

I'm part of the nissansilvia furniture

Who even uses Facebook? Myspace is where its at

Edited by B00sted180

Iv been coming back daily to tryyy and find new posts to read, but yeah its pretty dead.

However its still more interesting than Melbs15 that has compleatly died

Nissansilvia.com seems to be going downhill

It's already at the bottom of the hill in a bloody mess.

Edited by steveP

adelaide has a no car scene any more.

Pretty sad cos i know theres kents out there with dope cars in their garages

All japan day should start a website because thats the only time when these owners grow a pair and use their bloody cars

adelaide has a no car scene any more.

Pretty sad cos i know theres kents out there with dope cars in their garages

All japan day should start a website because thats the only time when these owners grow a pair and use their bloody cars

There's meets every week if you know where to look.

One I've been going to lately is Coffee and Cars Blackwood.

It's a monthly meet every last Sunday of the month at the Blackwood Woolies carpark. Has a great mix of cars from different eras and very friendly people.

i have risen form the dead.

What should we form them into?

Cheers,

Andy

Scared of being sued, as soon as you had a bad word to say about a workshop you would receive threats of banishment. Perhaps deleting all personal data of members, and then not keeping any personal info on members would allow ns members to remain anonymous allowing the keyboard warriors to go nuts once again! When a business gets bad mouthed they approach ns.com who could then honestly say "We dont know who these people are!"

I also remember when the classifieds were so much easier to use. If you wanted to sell a car or whatever it was just like starting a new topic. Then it became all formal with this requirement and that requirement.....and if you didnt have all of the "required" info in the correct format some god like moderator who we should all worship would delete your add! Also while in the local forums (South Australia for example) Cars for sale in South Australia were only one click away then shit got moved around - sounds petty I know but people dont like change