Sign in to follow this  
GarciaStephenS15

Exhaust people are running

Running 3" system on mine too, as it's the tried and tested path for a medium power setup. Tomei dump, Blitz front pipe, Magnaflow metal cat, then.... junk. Rusty mild steel 3" tube with a salvaged (and now heavily dented due to it collecting a pothole) Lukey mid muffler and a salvaged Lukey oval rear muffler that has been dented, scraped and hasthe tip welded on at a weird angle. Not pretty and not as quiet as I'd like, but it works.

Like S15 sxytime said, 3" custom is the way to go for most Silvias, although I personally favour off-the-shelf dump and front pipes for reasons of quality and alignment. At some point I'll get around to replacing my garbage catback with something respectable.

I have a similar full 3" system to pmod, but mine is completely off the shelf.

Tomei dump pipe, Blitz front pipe, CES Racing metal cat & HKS Super Turbo catback.

Mid muffler sits a little lower than I would ideally like, but my car isn't that low so I get away with it.

Really quality exhaust with zero drone when cruising.

I has the 3" xforce cannon type thats about 12 years old...

Pissed off the shitty split dump for the bellmouth type. Holes just needed massaging to bolt up.

Looking at a new system one day, the xforce has cracks thru a heaps of the welds.

Ideally 3in but twin tips mid res to keep the noise down.

I got a 3" bellmouth dump, downpipe, decat and catback with a resinator and 4" rear cannon. All parts were the cheapest I could find on Ebay at the time. Hasn't failed me yet.

Got the xforce 3"turbo back. Sounds really good.