Sign in to follow this  
ciriello16

s15 silvia interior paint

hey guys needing help with a paint code question. i'm looking for the paint code of the interior in silvia s15 where the cup holders are, that whole section there. If you can let me know what you have used that would be a huge help. also if you know the other paint codes for the interior (there's a few different shades of gray) that would be great aswell. I've searched old forums and seen continuous videos but i cant seem to find the right information, thank you in advance. and pictures are greatly appreciated.

hey guys needing help with a paint code question. i'm looking for the paint code of the interior in silvia s15 where the cup holders are, that whole section there. If you can let me know what you have used that would be a huge help. also if you know the other paint codes for the interior (there's a few different shades of gray) that would be great aswell. I've searched old forums and seen continuous videos but i cant seem to find the right information, thank you in advance. and pictures are greatly appreciated.

I don't have a colour code, but to be honest, I don't think one would help. In my experience handling S15 interior panels, the colour can vary just like exterior paint, and old panels have a tinge of yellow to them when compared to brand new pieces. Your best bet would be to either take a panel with you and get some paint colour matched from a paint shop, or compare it to touch-up paint lids from an auto shop, choose the closest match and paint every un-clear-coated piece with that colour. I've used both PowerPlus and Duplicolor for my interior (not silver, so the code won't help you) and it's an excellent choice; as fine a mist as you'll get without using an airbrush, and the finish is as durable as you can expect from a rattlecan.

Just rub down the worn areas with steel wool to smooth the layers out, then dust on your paint from a distance to achieve that dry-paint finish Nissan did from the factory.