Sign in to follow this  
ISC Performance

ISC N1 COILOVERS ONLY $1499 (*$1599 with Australian thrust kit)

-$1499 PER SET ISC N1

-$750 PER PAIR

-$50 PER EXTRA SPRING

-12 MONTHS WARRANTY

-CHOOSE YOUR OWN SPRING RATE AT NO EXTRA COST

-32 STEP DAMPER ADJUST

-HEIGHT ADJUST

-BOUND ADJUST

-CAMBER TOPS

-EXTRA CAMBER ADJUST VIA BOTTOM BRACKET

-NON GENERIC

-AS USED BY AUSTRALIA'S TOP DRIFTERS

RYAN PROBERT-0413804117

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.......ISC WEBSITE

ISC coilovers were first distributed in Australia in early 2006. The coilovers have been sold through out Asia, America and Europe for over 10 years with a very positive response.

Our coilovers are produced at our own workshop by qualified technicians, designers and quality control personnel. Some of the designing is now carried out by our very own team in Australia making the coilovers more suitable for the Australian market.

In 2006 our company supported Danny Vahoumis "the godfather of drift" through sponsorship. Danny proved the durability of our products at the top level of Drift in Australia, collecting podium finishes along the way.

In 2007 ISC supported the Wheelworx 3 car DA team consisting of Tom Monkhouse, Adam May and Linden Reynolds. Once again this demonstrated that our coilovers can perform at the highest level of motorsport, this was evident when Tom Monkhouse finished first at RD3 in Eastern Creek.

Over time our products have become more popular, thus constantly updating our performance range in order to bring you the best quality products at an affordable price.

ISC Australia has just released new thrust bearing kits for its range of N1 coilovers.

These kits are manufactured in Australia, using high quality Japanese bearings.

The addition of the bearing kit to your coilovers will add faster and smoother steering response, and allows better spring compression. Another huge bonus is that it takes a lot of stress away from the pillowball giving it a longer life.

Kits are available for purchase with N1 coilovers for an additional $100 (below cost price) or can be purchased seperately for $149 a pair.

secretdriftsiz3.JPG

yellowisc.jpg

hey ryan, have been thinkn over coilovers. i'm looking for something that isn't has harsh a ride as my lowered springs and stock shocks.. i'm want something with some more travel and adjustable spring rate. (basically more give for street conditions.) adealide pot holes suck

hey,

pair of front coils for A31 cefiro.... mainly street use... but still firm ride required.

what do you reckon im up for???

cheers

hey,

pair of front coils for A31 cefiro.... mainly street use... but still firm ride required.

what do you reckon im up for???

cheers

Pm sent mate.

Ryan

hey ryan

after coilovers for a bluebird easiest thing to do is to get them to suit s13 and use top hats to suit bluey PCD.

want sumthing race spec (grip not drift)

plus shippin to mt gambier

you have PM.

Ryan

how much for front pair for a CA18DET 180sx? need to replace strut towers but the thought came that i should upgrade to coilovers.

how much for front pair for a CA18DET 180sx? need to replace strut towers but the thought came that i should upgrade to coilovers.

$750 + postage.

Thanks,Ryan

Hey buddy, do you have anything for U13 Bluebird? Need some rear coilovers ASAP, but no-one makes coilovers for U13? Please PM me

Eddie

These ADR approved?

To my knowledge no adjustable coilovers are ADR approved in SA. If your in another state you will have to call and find out etc.

Ryan

Do you have ones that fit R32 GTS-t?

Gday mate

I'm after a front pair of s13 coilovers to do a conversion on my r31. How much for the pair and postage to Vic 3677?

Thanks

Steve.

Gday mate

I'm after a front pair of s13 coilovers to do a conversion on my r31. How much for the pair and postage to Vic 3677?

Thanks

Steve.

pm sent

hello

Front pair of s13 coilovers for street use, fitted to my datsun 1200. How much? postage QLD 4500

Thanks

Brenton

hey, hows it going. I'm after some coilies for s13, to suit street. What can you do for me, and post to WA 6168

Cheers Luke.

hey ryan

can i have a price on a pair of front n1 coilovers for a s13 sent to moree nsw 2400?

Can you PM me if you can get any for A70 supras/Z20 soarers.

Thanks

hey mate after some coilovers for an s15, i want them to be as comfortable as possible because they will be mainly for street use but will see the odd track day.. what spring rates would you recomend? also im in w.a could i get a price for shipping also if possible?

cheers

hey mate

pretty new to the whole coilover suspension.

only got my s13 about a month ago and it's high as a kite.

i looking to get some coilovers to suit a 1990 s13

lit's a daily driver to. so need something for street conditions. something comfortable not to harsh?

was wondering if i could get a price and a lil info aswell would be great :)

yes, we have ISC N1 coilovers to fit all model skylines.

Ryan

including the R31????

yes, we have ISC N1 coilovers to fit all model skylines.

Ryan

including the R31????

Most of our r31 customers use the s13 coilovers for the conversion.

Ryan

Sign in to follow this