Sign in to follow this  
HyperGear

Bodykits arrived, $550 full kit For 180sx, s13, S15, R33, Supra, 300ZX $330 Intercooler kits sale still on

looking at getting a full URAS kit for my sil80. PM me full price for postage to 6155 Perth!

do you guys have gp4 sports 180sx bodykit?

Heya Im looking for a drifter kit for a 180sx delivered to 4226 Robina QLD, how much all up??

Cheers

Johno

hey mate whats ya full price on 180 uras kit to 4213 gold coast queensland cheers

can u get the uras type s kit for a 180sx

how much to ship a full s13 GP kit to 4680 QLD. Lookin at modding it to fit a s12

Lemme kno, interested in buyin one asap

do you guys do shipping to brisbane? how much would a BN style s13 rear bar plus shipment if you do it??

cheers chris

hey im looking for a stock s13 rear bar

by any chance do u have one

Tao I sent you the money for my purchase of a full Uras kit (s13) to be sent to canberra yesterday. please confirm you have recieved the payment and will be sending me the kit. thanks.

Hey dude just interested in the full uras body kit for a s13 just want to know how much shipping will be to perth, western australia 6061

ey mate looking for a vertex front bar for the 180. wondering if the bars u got support the teardrop indicators?? if so whats postage to 2650

just like to make sure.

do you have R32 4dr side skirts?

nice price.

Hey mate can you give me a quote for a URAS S13 kit plus a letter box grill for a S13 posted to NSW 2259.

Cheers

hey wondering if there will be any s14a kits in the future? or they not ever gonna be stocked?

hey mate i was just woundering if you could have a trial front and vertex sides and rear as a full bodykit price?

Hey Mate, could I get a Price on a full Vertex Kits for S15 Delivered to Perth 6076

and also the Vertex Big Mouth Kit if Possible.

Cheers

Edited by Blue42

hey i bought the nissan silvia gp_four front bar could u please send me the tracking code thanx

hey mate can i get a price on shipping the URAS kit to suit 180sx i know the kit is $550 but wats the shipping worth to nsw 2759

Edited by SXD UP

SMS'd about Turbo and Intercooler Kit for a CA18.

I am in South Africa, what are chances of me ordering a full kit and getting it delivered to where I am? What will cost be of shipping and delivery? PM me if neccesary...

Thanks

Hey,

Want a FULL Vertex kit for my s13...

is it $550??? Needa know ASAP...

serious buyer lookin for the best deal.

0409833700 if anyone knows of a good deal

Cheers

Amie

just wondering if you guys also do spray and installation im from west side willing to drive down leave the car there just wanted to know the quote for a full vertex kit including installation and spray (if possible) let me know thanks

regards

lam

^_^ hey where abouts are u in melb? im interested in a full vertex kit for my s13, price me for a pick-up thanks

Sign in to follow this