Sign in to follow this  
HyperGear

Bodykits arrived, $550 full kit For 180sx, s13, S15, R33, Supra, 300ZX $330 Intercooler kits sale still on

Hey,

Just wondering how much for either a BN Bodykit or URAS Bodykit to Adelaide 5092, Very keen to buy this week but not fussed about transit time, do u have any of the above kits in stock & if so could you please PM Me on how to go about ordering one with total cost etc, & any pics of the BN Kit & URAS kit at all,

Cheers Chris,

hey m8 very keen on a uras full kit 4 a s13, need postage to adelaide 5097 can you plz pm me a price very very keen got money w8ing,

hi, what bodykits do u have for the s15? do u have any widebody kits as well? any pics you could pst up! Thanks! Regards! William

hey have u got trust front and rears for r33?

and do luck sides?

if so how much for the set?

hey man, how much for just a cooler.. (600 x 300 x 76 - polished) Dont want piping.. bar & plate is fine.

Pm me thanks mate,

Steve.

BODYKITS FOR NISSANS

OUR NEW CONTAINERS ARE COMING, WE NEED SPACE!!!

HURRY NOW!

I WILL BE SELLING THE NEXT 50 FULL KITS @ A CRAZY PRICE OF $500.00!!!!

BE QUICK DONT MISS OUT

ORDER RIGHT NOW!!

CLICK ME RIGHT NOW!!

is it possible to get a BN Sports Style front bar, without the rest of the kit?

if this is possible..how much would it be?

thanks

Any full M-sports bodykits still in stock for s13? how much to ship to Armidale NSW? is there a link I can go to to buy one?

1580 body kits :) vertex front vertex rear bar but not sure what side skirts will suit :blush:

Any full M-sports bodykits still in stock for s13? how much to ship to Armidale NSW? is there a link I can go to to buy one?

yeah same kit im after or even vertex but shipped to 3975 in vic.

cheers

hey im after a s13 bn kit asap do you have one in stock???????

Hi

can i see pics for s15 silvia

different styles you offer...

cheers mate

Hi guy. we don't have S14 kits at moment. Yes we have Drifter rear bar for $250. Call me on 0413457185 to arrange pickup. The kit fits fits on perfect, we fitted few cars already. I will have one demo car for viewing this weekend.

hey mate im after an m sport kit for r33 im on north coast nsw how much for shipping and do u have any in stock, my car goes in for paint on wendsday so will it be here within a couple of weeks to be fitted and painted.

Hi are still selling bodykits? I have a silvia s15 do you do wide body kits? If so i would like a BN to be particular and delivery to 2099 syd nsw

thanks

Hi i was interested in a body kit for my Nissan Silvia S13. Whats the price? and the cost for shipping to Hobart, Tasmania 7011?

Thanks

Sign in to follow this