Sign in to follow this  
natetune

Nardi & Personal Steering Wheels & Accessories

Hi all,

We have received a large shipment of Nardi & Personal steering wheels & accessories. All items are in stock & ready to be sent out.

These are some of the best quality steering wheels in the world & are made by the exclusive company Nardi-Personal in Italy.

Nardi Deep Corn 330mm - Black perforated leather, red stitching, black spokes with 53mm offset. $380.00

5ybrdi8.jpg

Nardi Deep Corn 330mm - Black suede leather, red stitching, black spokes with 53mm offset. $380.00

6asszty.jpg

Nardi Deep Corn 350mm - Black perforated leather, red stitching, black spokes with 80mm offset. $380.00

4mtvvch.jpg

Nardi Deep Corn 350mm - Black suede leather, red stitching, black spokes with 80mm offset. $380.00

4yhd62q.jpg

Nardi Classic 330mm - Black perforated leather, red stitching, black spokes little offset. $360.00

6cq4dwy.jpg

Nardi Classic 360mm - Black leather, white stitching, polished spokes with little offset. $360.00

62r4qhw.jpg

Nardi Challenge wheels 350mm available in black/silver, black/red, black/blue & black/black leather. $340.00

4uu5st5.jpg

4m29lz9.jpg

Nardi Leader wheels 350mm available in black/silver, black/red, black/blue & black/black leather. $340.00

4vo6ypg.jpg

4y8tpae.jpg

4zctpuq.jpg

4mvrk1h.jpg

Personal Trophy 350mm available in leather or suede leather. 350mm & around 50mm offeset. $320.00

Suede leather:

4mn4rwg.jpg

Leather:

4kxyt05.jpg

Personal Pole Position wheels. 350mm leather with suede leather. Available in most colours: $320.00

4mwl84x.jpg

4zcmnpx.jpg

4t7hcoh.jpg

4qn2v6a.jpg

Nardi boss kits: $69.00

S13 Silvia/180sx (non airbag)

S14 200sx (non airbag)

R32 Gts-t & GTR Skyline

N13, N14, N15 Pulsar (non airbag)

5x6gtxd.jpg

Nardi Horn buttons: $49.00

4xz6gwn.jpg

Nardi universal pedals: $99.00

6cdnq85.jpg

We have many more types of wheels in stock, but these are the most popular. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Nathan.

That is correct. The Nardi horn buttons will also fit many other brand wheels too. Horn buttons are quite universal in size.

Thanks.

Dude, feel free to use a couple of pics off my site for your promo shots.

Cheers

Brendan

do u guys still have any blank gtr keys????? if so how much pos tto adel cheers

Hey.

Still got the Boss kits in stock?

Looking for one for a R32 GTST with HICAS. Need it to fit to a Nardi Classic 36cm / Competition. Are they the same? I am assuming they are.

Also my mate is after one to suit a R31 (hence the 2 wheels...we still have to decide who gets which)

Hi,

We have a boss kit to suit your R32. We are not sure about the R31 though. Maybe when you receive your boss kit, give it a go on the R31 so we can make sure.

The boss kits will fit bothe wheels, PM sent.

Thanks.

Hey,

you pm'ed me a while back regarding the x5 wheel. i was wondering if i could have pics and prices please.

i did reply but didnt get a response.

thanks

joel

Hi,

Just wondering do you stil have Nardi Deep Corn 330mm - Black suede leather, red stitching, black spokes with 53mm offset. $380.00 for sale .

Thanks

hey, was wondering of u sold quick release boss kits for a nardi sw for my hicas 180sx. please pm me. cheers

dont buy of him he is a ripoff merchant he has been kicked off ebay for ripping people off me included prick

Nathan,

So you have the following in stock?

Nardi Deep Corn 330mm - Black suede leather, red stitching, black spokes with 53mm offset. $380.00

Cheers.

Nardi Deep Corn 350mm - Black perforated leather, red stitching, black spokes with 80mm offset. $380.00

Any of these?

hey mate any chance you have any nardi horn buttons still in stock if so can i please have price inc postage to 4811 and include payment details to.

i really need one!

cheers scott

Hey mate,

Can I get a price and availability on a:

Nardi Deep Corn 350mm - Black suede leather, red stitching, black spokes with 80mm offset

and a boss kit to suit a 1994 180SX delivered to Perth WA 6164

Thanks heaps

Sign in to follow this