Sign in to follow this  
[stealth]

dyno run, 4wd

few mates goin to turbotune to do some runs soon, any experiences ppl want to share with them at all...

or perhaps can recommend other places priced well...

tnx

few mates goin to turbotune to do some runs soon, any experiences ppl want to share with them at all...

or perhaps can recommend other places priced well...

tnx

I suggest you search as this topic has been covered ALOT, if you search "Turbo tune" most topics will be locked because of fighting and angry customers :P

graham west also has a 4wd dyno, dont know about prices but heard they do a good job.

turbo tune dyno is ment to be new and accurate. tuning and so forth not really sure.

graham west also has a 4wd dyno, dont know about prices but heard they do a good job.

turbo tune dyno is ment to be new and accurate. tuning and so forth not really sure.

Unless they have new empolyess as well it wont make a difference.

My experiences are from about 2-3 years ago mind you, alot can change, they might not purposly damage customers cars these days, who knows? :ph34r:

if it's just for a dyno run then go to turbo tune. they got one of the best dyno's in adelaide at the moment and there's not much that can go wrong if you're just doing a power run

ive had a fair bit of stuff done at turbotune recently and havnt had a problem yet!!!!

they have helped me out alot...

ive had a fair bit of stuff done at turbotune recently and havnt had a problem yet!!!!

why does it quote brand new motor in your signature

Also if brand new motor i wouldn't run 1bar in it for until its run in

Why did you have to get a new motor ?? Did you go to turbo tune b4 hand ?

:ph34r:

yea goto turbotune :ph34r:

nah dont the experience i have had has made it so i will NEVER use them again..other plp maybe satisfied but not me

nah dont the experience i have had has made it so i will NEVER use them again..other plp maybe satisfied but not me

I have to say it..... I told you so.

when Chris isn't satisfied you know its not good ,because doesn't take much to satisfy him :lol:

man makes a point...

i was almost happy with the massive ping it had :) thats saying something..oi it warehouse geek answer ur pm

iv had a power run down at turbo tune, and had no hassles at all, and the guys in there were pretty cool, i dont know what bad experiences others have had but i dont see any problems with going to them :no: :no:

Well Aussie discount mufferlers (now and dyno) on port road have just recently got a brand new 4wheel drive dyno dynamics dyno the newest in the state, tell me if im wrong! there still new to the game and have had a few probs with the dyno of late but michael from there has told me it has been fixed up. A bloke from dyno dynamics flew down from melbourne for a 10 minute fix up job and headed off again! so give them a call see what they can do for ya and give them a try im sure they would do good prices as they try to do the cheapest exhausts in town! :rolleyes:

for a power run, turbo tune aren't bad...it's just that, a power run. not sure if i'd let them touch my car for tuning though.

graham west are good also...i have had my car there once, and they seem to be more "professional"...i would go there agin, not so sure about turbo tune though

Unless they have new empolyess as well it wont make a difference.

My experiences are from about 2-3 years ago mind you, alot can change, they might not purposly damage customers cars these days, who knows? :ph34r:

i feel that, they shagged my turbo gaskets when the over boosted the REXY, the install they did for me didnt even last 6 months.

would not recommend to any one

+1

why does it quote brand new motor in your signature

Also if brand new motor i wouldn't run 1bar in it for until its run in

Why did you have to get a new motor ?? Did you go to turbo tune b4 hand ?

:ph34r:

nah i blew the motor up before going there!!!!

then i got a forged CA built by turbotune / chris miltons... not a bad price either...

and they run it in on the dyno!!!

next day i was out at a practice lol.. thrashing the ring out of it for a whole 2 laps until a wall jumped out and said HI...

havnt had a problem coz jeff from the speed lab tuned it at turbotune!!

everything is sweet so far and ill be going back to give them back the turbo they lent me and put my new one on and a few other goodies...

and i really dont care about what other people say about them...

i havnt had a problem with them so i will keep going there...

cheers

jake

and i mean (brand new motor) as is FRESH.. sorry bout that

go to Boostworx or If you need a 4wd dyno go to Willal...i think they have one

Ryan

nope - Willal is 2wd

boostworx dun have 4wd?

nah they dont, i think they borrow either turbo tunes or graham wests.

boostworx dun have 4wd?

nah they dont, i think they borrow either turbo tunes or graham wests.

pretty sure its graham wests

No one tried aussie discount muffler's and dyno yet? Its only a power run not as if any of these places will f#ck your car up while your watching them do a power run?

yea ive tried aussie dyno and tune....great service. friendly as all f**k. They use a well known tuner if needed, (unsure of name). no bullshit and cheap. :P

yea ive tried aussie dyno and tune....great service. friendly as all f**k. They use a well known tuner if needed, (unsure of name). no bullshit and cheap. :P

here we go about time i though no one had ever tried them lol :woot:

No one tried aussie discount muffler's and dyno yet? Its only a power run not as if any of these places will f#ck your car up while your watching them do a power run?

ive also used it, with my old car. They bought it brand new, so one would think it would be accurate?

cost me $80 for a power run, ended up getting about 8 i think.

it looks from those pics that aussie discount mufflers' is a 2wd dyno not a 4wd?