Booster_Sriv

Finally a bolt off bolt on Holden Cruze sriv 1.4 turbo blow off valve

Hello fellow cruze Sriv turbo owners has anyone been looking for a bolt off bolt on blow off valve for the Holden cruze Sriv 1.4 petrol turbo well I was looking in eBay one night and I came across a forge made bolt on blow off valve for the cruze I’ve never seen anything like it in Australia so I thought I’d make this post for anyone else looking to get that turbo sneeze dose sound for there cruze it cost about $311 and it’s amazing I installed mine yesterday as it just arrived from the Uk after about 2 weeks it’s pretty loud sneeze sound all you have to type into eBay search is ‘forge blow off valve cruze’ and it should pop up to purchase I give it a 10/10 definitely worth the money and they are also very easy to install just remove the stock blow off valve and replace with the forge blow off valve take about 10-15 minutes  if you really love your cruze you will froth over this blow off valve 

any way thanks for reading I hope this post helps someone get there cruze making some mad sounds when boosting 

3A62BF73-3362-452B-9266-0ED0A0D80E3D.png