Sign in to follow this  
Fish

Daft Punk

WOOOOOOOOOOOO, finally its official.

How much will tickets be you reckon? (not that price will matter at all). They better not sell out in 3 minutes or something. Whats sidney myer music bowl's capacity again?

The presets and SebastiAn will be f**king great too. Glad theres 4 aus shows so not everyone flocks over to melbourne to decrease my chance of a ticket :lol:

Summadayze is 25,000-30,000 i think but that would include teh surrouding areas where the other stages are. Seen as though this would be mainstage only ide guess 15000 maybe might be less

ticket will be around 80 - 100ish for the first release... im gettin mine on the first day... anyone else?

yup im gettin them first thing in the morning on Tursday . that first release for General Public... but Sydney myer bowl ... grrr

$127 is fine by me. I probably would have paid any reaonable amount anyway.

Just curious what do these dates mean exactyly:

"Internet Presale Info

MySpace Presale:

Start:Wed 05/09/07, 12:00

End:Tue 11/09/07, 17:00

Ticketmaster Presale:

Start:Fri 07/09/07, 12:00

End:Tue 11/09/07, 17:00"

i got two to the sydney show throught ticket master plus a free CD! woot!

Dammit there better be 1 left by the time someone with a credit card comes home! I want a free cd.

EDIT: Booya got my ticket on it's way! also, where do we pick up the cd? Stupid question but never been to a concert like this (like a big one)

WOOT WOOT they just announced on triple j that Cut Copy and Van She have been added to the line up! this is going to be best eva!!!!!!!

and the cd will be mailed out with the tickets AFAIK

WOOT WOOT they just announced on triple j that Cut Copy and Van She have been added to the line up! this is going to be best eva!!!!!!!

and the cd will be mailed out with the tickets AFAIK

what if im picking up my ticket?? do i get a free CD too?

good point. did you have to give your address at all when you chose pick up? or you could ask at the ticketmaster outlet.

Yeah mines being sent to me via registered post. And yeah I'm going to the Melbourne show. Oh and Van She aren't doing the Melbourne show according to the Modular site.

gonna get my melbourne tickets very soon, What section should i get? Whats best if you want to be in the thick of it? Never been to SMMB.

shit just noticed they only have lawn area left. I assume the stalls area would be much better?

So when the real release date ocmes on the 13th of sept, will they have more stalls tickets on sale? :(

good point. did you have to give your address at all when you chose pick up? or you could ask at the ticketmaster outlet.

ya i did but i ve chosen the outlet pick up option

well i m gonna ask for sure...

got mine 3 stalls. but i think we're gonna trade ours for ga tickets cause some more mates r going to come.

your better off in teh stalls you wont be able to feel or hear that well on the lawn. the sound and bass dont travel aswell.

cant wait to see cut copy too as they have been added to the melbourne line up

^^So on the 13th i assume they will release more stalls tickets?

EVL-200 are you saying your going to buy lawn tickets now and give up your stal tickets? If so, i could be interested in your stall tickets.....

^^So on the 13th i assume they will release more stalls tickets?

EVL-200 are you saying your going to buy lawn tickets now and give up your stal tickets? If so, i could be interested in your stall tickets.....

possible but it would be a very small parcel of stall tickets and yeah i think we're gonna sell our tickets for lawn but going by the supply and demand rules i learnt in micro for 3 stall tickets we'de want 6 general tickets.

Dam. Well ill just jhave to be quick on the 13th to get some stall tickets!

You reckon the best bet would be to use the website or go to a ticketek outlet?

i definitely wouldn't go to a ticketek outlet make sure you go to a ticketmaster. but yeah you would have a better chance at an outlet.

Damn I didn't get stall tickets. Never been to SMMB. Ah well, can't afford to pay extra anyway.

i definitely wouldn't go to a ticketek outlet make sure you go to a ticketmaster. but yeah you would have a better chance at an outlet.

lol yeah i always get ticketek and ticketmaster mixed up.

Will stalls tickets still be 127 when they are released on the 13th or will they jack the price up?

haha i cant get STall too but at the end of the day the closer the better.... GA aint that bad man .. still cool

i dont care stall or GA man as long as its not hill top lol

GA is up on the grass the stall tickets are the ones on the seats just before you enter the pit. the pit where you would normally go nuts at summadayze/future/kmg is where the stage is going to be.

GA is up on the grass the stall tickets are the ones on the seats just before you enter the pit. the pit where you would normally go nuts at summadayze/future/kmg is where the stage is going to be.

so what GA is standing?