Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

favourite/most memorable gigs

The Smashing Pumkins, at V-fest. This was better than their sideshow (mainly due to the venue/sound, but they also played better). Can't believe they played Zero and Cherub Rock - and destroyed Britney's latest single. F**king yes.

JBT at thebarton, wasnt that long ago, but was so pumped and the show was perfect!!! :yes:

The Dillinger Escape Plan @ Live on Light Square

Isis @ Fowler's Live

Amen @ Big Day Out '02

Ryokuchi @ Rocket Bar

Fantomas @ Adelaide Uni Bar

Mr Bungle @ Adelaide Uni Cloisters

Ah the memories :wacko:

I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN

BRING ME THE HORIZON

THE RED SHORE

A GHOST INSIDE

HQ FEW MONTHS AGO PROM QUEENS LAST EVER SHOW AND IT WAS f**kEN AMAZING

Killswitch engage at soundwave 08

mudvayne at the tivoli 07 i think, maybe 06 - met all the guys and got them to sign my guitar

NEVERMORE AT THE ARENA f**king ROCKED-----had hardcore ringing in my ears for 3 weeks

IRON MAIDEN was an epic gig, absolute front row right in front of steve harris for the whole gig

bleeding through at soundwave 08 - most epic mosh/circle pits

muse at the riverstage, awesome stage show all round

jbt and powderfinger back on the vulture st tour up in cairns, first big gig i ever went to, awesome show all round

system of a down at bdo was alot better than i expected

Children of bodom at the arena a couple of weeks ago was pretty awesome

and all of BDO 2005, i had the best day, my best BDO ever

Thats about all i can think of off the top of my head, one of my highlights also would be me in the middle of the operator please crowd at big day out 08 holding up a massive sign i made saying OPERATOR PLEASE SHUT THE F*** UP..... that was piss funny

Ozzy Osbourne 2008 - Front row.

Best night of my life

Tool 2001 Melbourne - Changed my life, amazing gig

funny how many people say that about tool gigs. I have seen em twice now, and would love another chance. I recon their next album will be their last.

Kamikaze christmas edition 22 dec 2007

30 seconds to mars 9 feb 2008

Love those ^^

Been to kamikaze 15 juli 2006 but that was a bit crap...

And my own gigs! hahaha me and my chainsaw whahaha live in front of my school shocked everyone before i hit the decks hahaha

daft punk...i almost say with a bit of sadness.. nothing will ever top that show. ill never forget it, simply amazing.

Got to agree with that. Went to the thursday show pretty fuked, then jumped the fence on the friday night and was dead sober, glad i got to experience it from both perspectives. Cannot top the atmosphere there!

Oh and my mates ex girlfriend was the little slut who went back to their hotel room, and gave kavinsky a BJ :lol:

Booka shade 2007 at prince was another good gig. Place was packed, was sweaty, A+ Hope they announce another side show when theyr down for stereo.

I will never be happy until i see cassius play a FULL live show though. DJ set at we love sounds was average.

rage against the machine 2008-BDO- will never ever ever go to a better concert, people going insane the had to stop the concert half way through to try and get people out of the trees and off the marquie roofs (people doing flips off the top into the middle) everyone getting crush in the mosh and bash pits everywhere, crowd surfing over a 1000 people

rage against the machine 2008-BDO- will never ever ever go to a better concert, people going insane the had to stop the concert half way through to try and get people out of the trees and off the marquie roofs (people doing flips off the top into the middle) everyone getting crush in the mosh and bash pits everywhere, crowd surfing over a 1000 people

wich bdo was that? coz the gold coast one was very average. they were to quiet and to slow on alot of songs and alot of people were just shit and not getting into it much in the pit. well not as much as they should of been anyways....

sounds alot like the perth one. i was working at it and from backstage it was intense to watch the crowd

East 17 - Peace from the east tour '94

was sick, Best gig for me cause

1.) they're not around anymore.

2.) Last show I went to before the Entertainment centre shut down.

perth rocks. this was a big deal in the day ha ha

The Vasco Era are awesome to see live, they played at a local gig, there guitar tech was smashed, the lead singer puts alot of effort into wrecking his voice box and on their last song the drummer played the kit to bits and started to bleed.

Grinspoon is awesome cause they start with their new softer stuff and everyone is pretty relaxed and then by the end they are into old stuff and everyone goes nuts.

and JBT is pretty mad and the mosh pit always smells funny :lol:

completely forgot i created this thread. i've got a new 'best gig' to add to my list

IRON MAIDEN in Sydney.

was a fair effort to get there - got free tickets on Friday before the show, had to hire a car Sunday morning to drive from Canberra to Sydney, got back to Canberra at about 3am Monday morning and started work completely deaf and unable to talk at 8 that morning.

i'd happily do it 3 times a week to see Maiden play. brilliant show!

+1 one of the most memorable nights of my life!!

best concert i've ever been to and still remember it so clearly!!

the opening with aces high and the winston churchill speech was just the biggest syke up omg!!!!

soundwave 09

bloodhound gang, lamb of god, in flames, devildriver, silverstien, lacuna coil, 36 crazyfists, unearth, all that remains.

had to do heaps of running around coz of clashes

other concerts were metallica at sidney myer music bowl

coheed and cambria (very impressive)

^^ SW09 was pretty decent, saw it in Adelaide.

best bands were Alice in Chains & Lamb Of God.

not sure what the deal was the tard mixing stage 4 (metal stage) but it was a f**king shit effort, ruined a lot of good bands

SW09 was awesome, In flames and all that remains were the highlights for me. same as lamb of god and devildriver.

rage against the machine 2008 was effin EPIC!!!

also this year at soundwave i was lucky enough to get front row center to alice in chains and bloodhound gang!!!

Switchfoot at the tivoli in brissy...great venue and the show they put on was amazing...very talented and dynamic musicians!

Naturally 7 at easter fest in toowoomba...i was speachless after that performance...the sound quality the techs had pumping was so so amazing.

Blink 182's last one at the brissy entertainment was pretty cool...don't like big venues though.

Worst was Aqua at sydney harbour..lol.

Switchfoot at the tivoli in brissy...great venue and the show they put on was amazing...very talented and dynamic musicians!

Naturally 7 at easter fest in toowoomba...i was speachless after that performance...the sound quality the techs had pumping was so so amazing.

Blink 182's last one at the brissy entertainment was pretty cool...don't like big venues though.

Worst was Aqua at sydney harbour..lol.

errr u went to aqua... >

anywho Fav would be Good Vibes 08 sensation and trance