Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

favourite/most memorable gigs

Winter Sound System 2009 :wub:

i was there :) Armin Van buuren is a god! :)

helden fuken sucks

Opeth at the arena in brisbane.... f**kING EPIC

jealous!!

^^ SW09 was pretty decent, saw it in Adelaide.

best bands were Alice in Chains & Lamb Of God.

not sure what the deal was the tard mixing stage 4 (metal stage) but it was a f**king shit effort, ruined a lot of good bands

SW was pretty good In flames was awesome.

i went to the trivium concert, most eventful concert ever. there were these emo lesbo chicks making out in front of us... that was hot as... they grabbed my knob, not once, not twice, but thrice... then the bass guitarist was playing in the crowd walked passed me... i never thought i'd be star struck but i was.... even though he is just above average bass guitarist IMO. oh and lets not forget about the dude who tried to bum thrust me... >

+1 to A31cefiro... Tool 2001 for the Lateralus tour, that was likely the best tool concert anyone will ever see. I saw it in my hometown. I saw them twice in 2008 and they just weren't as good (still great though).

Porcupine Tree last year at the Enmore (Sydney) was probably the best concert I've ever been to.

I wish I could say Meshuggah last year but I just couldn't see anything 'cos I didn't wanna go in the mosh and just ended up getting pissed off. The UNSW roundhouse sux when it's packed.

The Best concert I have been to was "Loudmouth" at Memorial Drive Stadium back in 2003. In my opinion, nothing else has come close...

Artists that performed were as follows:

- Unwritten Law

- Rocket From The Crypt

- Sum 41

- Bodyjar

- The (International) Noise Conspiracy

- Strung Out

- One Dollar Short

- Dropkick Murphys

- Seraphs Coal

- Absent Minded

It was one of the best nights of my life.

Ive seen Marilyn Manson a couple of times, he always gets the crowd going!

Soundwave 09 was pretty crazy, the line up was awesome...36cf, billy talent + alot more! good times!

I killed the prom queens goodbye tour.

The ghost inside were just insane, never seen a pit more worked up, especially when the lead singer started stage diving inbetween chorus's.

The red shore, was one of their first shows back after losing 2 band members, not really my kind of music, but they some serious pasion behind their singing.

Bring me the horizon, wow, just wow, the lead singer got bottled twice, the other 3 bands + groupies + etc. etc. jumped off the stage, proceeded to start an all in brawl which spilled outside the arena, police everywere, they ended up jumping back on stage and finishing their set after about 20 minutes and a heap of people being taken away.

I killed the Prom Queen.

I've never seen a more intense pit or more people injured during a show, it was carnage, carter had the crowd outrageously worked up. Sharks in your mouth will always be my favorite live song.

22nd nov 09, Opeth at the tivoli in bris..

Probably couldnt of picked a better set list, sound was amazing, everything those guys do is amazing. was front row center plus i got one of axe's drum sticks :P

while its fresh in my mind,

drop the lime followed by Bloody beetroots, seriously fk.n epic memorable!!

was right up front of set, many injuries taken

Mop, Pharroe monch, lauren hill, dj eclipse, wutang

Mop were f**king mental.

"fiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyah!"

every event i been to :D

I killed the prom queens goodbye tour.

The ghost inside were just insane, never seen a pit more worked up, especially when the lead singer started stage diving inbetween chorus's.

The red shore, was one of their first shows back after losing 2 band members, not really my kind of music, but they some serious pasion behind their singing.

Bring me the horizon, wow, just wow, the lead singer got bottled twice, the other 3 bands + groupies + etc. etc. jumped off the stage, proceeded to start an all in brawl which spilled outside the arena, police everywere, they ended up jumping back on stage and finishing their set after about 20 minutes and a heap of people being taken away.

I killed the Prom Queen.

I've never seen a more intense pit or more people injured during a show, it was carnage, carter had the crowd outrageously worked up. Sharks in your mouth will always be my favorite live song.

dude that was one of the beat concerts I've been to they all carved up that was just after the red shore singer and that died fuxking awesome show tho

Redman Methodman seen them both times they have been to oz and they are the best live act i have ever seen, so much energy

dude that was one of the beat concerts I've been to they all carved up that was just after the red shore singer and that died fuxking awesome show tho

Did you see it at kawana? Was an epic show i must say.

In no particular order: tool (bdo), nine inch nails (soundwave), rage against the machine (bdo).

Still remember Grinspoon and the testeagles at Flinders o'ball back in their heyday.

Bloody beetroots were cranking last night but I might not remember it as well as others due to alcohol levels :whistle:

Above and Beyond at the most recent Future Music Festival was BOSS!

Three massive highlights for me were:

Tool - Melbourne Park 2001

Edguy - The Esplanade 2002 (I never thought a power metal gig could be so much fun, had a ball)

Opeth - Corner Hotel 2003ish. Those guys are absolutely flawless on stage.

Metallica Re-Load tour in Adelaide (Ent Center) *(not a big fan but the concert was huge)

Opeth @ Horden Pav in Sydney

Children of Bodom @ Fowlers in Adl

Karnivool in 07' (Homeland Security tour w/Cog)

The Ghost Inside, JUST AMAZING!

I went to their first Vic gig and followed them to all the smaller ones after that haha.

Too good.. Can't wait for them to come back later this year...