Sign in to follow this  
natetune

Nardi & Personal Steering Wheels & Accessories

Hi all,

We have received a large shipment of Nardi & Personal steering wheels & accessories. All items are in stock & ready to be sent out.

These are some of the best quality steering wheels in the world & are made by the exclusive company Nardi-Personal in Italy.

Nardi Deep Corn 330mm - Black perforated leather, red stitching, black spokes with 53mm offset. $380.00

5ybrdi8.jpg

Nardi Deep Corn 330mm - Black suede leather, red stitching, black spokes with 53mm offset. $380.00

6asszty.jpg

Nardi Deep Corn 350mm - Black perforated leather, red stitching, black spokes with 80mm offset. $380.00

4mtvvch.jpg

Nardi Deep Corn 350mm - Black suede leather, red stitching, black spokes with 80mm offset. $380.00

4yhd62q.jpg

Nardi Classic 330mm - Black perforated leather, red stitching, black spokes little offset. $360.00

6cq4dwy.jpg

Nardi Classic 360mm - Black leather, white stitching, polished spokes with little offset. $360.00

62r4qhw.jpg

Nardi Challenge wheels 350mm available in black/silver, black/red, black/blue & black/black leather. $340.00

4uu5st5.jpg

4m29lz9.jpg

Nardi Leader wheels 350mm available in black/silver, black/red, black/blue & black/black leather. $340.00

4vo6ypg.jpg

4y8tpae.jpg

4zctpuq.jpg

4mvrk1h.jpg

Personal Trophy 350mm available in leather or suede leather. 350mm & around 50mm offeset. $320.00

Suede leather:

4mn4rwg.jpg

Leather:

4kxyt05.jpg

Personal Pole Position wheels. 350mm leather with suede leather. Available in most colours: $320.00

4mwl84x.jpg

4zcmnpx.jpg

4t7hcoh.jpg

4qn2v6a.jpg

Nardi boss kits: $69.00

S13 Silvia/180sx (non airbag)

S14 200sx (non airbag)

R32 Gts-t & GTR Skyline

N13, N14, N15 Pulsar (non airbag)

5x6gtxd.jpg

Nardi Horn buttons: $49.00

4xz6gwn.jpg

Nardi universal pedals: $99.00

6cdnq85.jpg

We have many more types of wheels in stock, but these are the most popular. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Nathan.

hey can you give me some idea of what the nardi suede wears like? should i expect it to look pretty crappy in 12 months time in a daily driver?

hey can you give me some idea of what the nardi suede wears like? should i expect it to look pretty crappy in 12 months time in a daily driver?

old post but i just thought i should reply it.

it's fine in a daily driver. it's what you touch the wheel with. if it's your hands and the sun, expect it to wear out quick. if it's the sun and suede gloves. it'll take longer. moral of the story, get a leather wheel unless you've got a quick release and suede gloves

dont buy of this guy he rips you of he is kicked off ebay and has a very bad feedback heripped me of the prick

Don't know about that but I pmd, rang a few times and emailed, hes uncontactable.

interested on the nardi 350mm deep corn pfrd leather ,your PM is full , please reply if you still have it in stock.

Thanks

HE IS DODGY AND WILL TAKE UR MONEY THAT IS ALL U WONT GET PARTS AND U WONT GET MONEY BACK

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS TURD

Sign in to follow this