Sign in to follow this  
jspecsilvia

zomg zomg

oh f**k yeah

although there all similar i still love them and cant wait to see this

i thought jigsaw died in the 3rd? didnt he get a circular saw to the jugular or something?

edit: lol actually watching it now, seems he did kark it! yeh, looks gay. everything that happens, regardless of the massive chance of it going wrong, seems to have been magically planned for. gay. i'll stick to SAW 1 any day :D

i thought jigsaw died in the 3rd? didnt he get a circular saw to the jugular or something?

edit: lol actually watching it now, seems he did kark it! yeh, looks gay. everything that happens, regardless of the massive chance of it going wrong, seems to have been magically planned for. gay. i'll stick to SAW 1 any day :D

honestly man, who gave a f**k about the story line after #1, its all about impossible scenarios for human beings governed by simple human logic getting f**ked up.

Just accept its violent massacre shit

baha

If you want senseless violence, get some friends together, each put $10 into a pool, and then find 2 homeless guys.

Tell the homeless guys that you will give the money to the first one to knock the other one out, then sit back and watch the carnage.

No need to watch as the movie industry whips a dead horse, you can make your own fun.