Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S XENON HID KITS ARE BACK!

Hey guys,

We're back to offer you this amazing offer our supplier has offered us. Yep, CHEAPER HID kits, SAME QUALITY and all backed up with a 12 month factory warranty. As many of you are aware we have supplied and fitted 100's of HID kit to the NS community and would love this opportunity to keep bringing you quality products at low prices! These prices would probably only last us for the month, so be quick or be square!

Price: $200 delivered (via EXPRESS POST (registered) @ AustPost) + FREE matching parkers for the first 10 sales!

For customers wanting H4 HI/LO add $50. (HI/LO are only available in H4, there are no such thing as HI/LO for other globe types, that we know of anyway!)

HID KITS

- Made in HK backed up with 12 month return to base warranty (on faulty item only, postage costs paid by customer)

- Comes with full installation instructions

- Guranteed to give you better light output

- 8000K reccommended for street use (white with slight blue tinge)

Kit Contains:

- Installation manual

- 2 x Ballast Ignitors

- 2 x Ballasts (Globes)

- All required wiring loom

- Ballast Ignitor brackets & bolts

Photos attatched below.

HID GLOBES (Comes with wiring loom for ballast ignitors)

- Single LO $100 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

- H4 HI/LO $140 delivered p/pair (with warranty)

COMPATIBILITY

- H1 (S14a/S15/R33/R34)

- H3 (S13/R32)

- H4 (S13/180SX/S14)

- H7 (350Z/Corolla)

- HB4 (Integra/IS200)

Globe Temperatures: 5000K (pure white), 6000K(white with slight blue tinge), 8000K(white with blue tinge), 10000K(artic blue), 12000K(crystal blue/purple)

Ask for compatibility to your ride if your not too sure yourself, we'll be sure to answer your questions. And before anyone asks, these HID kits are DIY installation (mostly plug and play), and are reccommended for PROJECTOR equipped lights for best results. But they will work fine with normal non-projector light housings, and no they won't melt the glass, these infact probably run at a lower temperature than normal globes! :)

PAYMENT

For a quick transaction, please PM us your details in the following format after transfering funds to the provided account. If you require installation within VIC, atleast 50% needs to be deposited before kit is ordered in. They usually come within a week, but allow up to 10 days for postage and handling.

Name:

Address:

Globe type:

Globe temperature:

Amount deposited:

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

For further information or enquiries please don't hesitate to contact me via PM, or post directly on the thread!

Have a nice day,

Peace.

hid_specs.gif

PM sent with details - H1 5000K please. I'd hope to get those parkers too :D

Will I be able to get these within the next 6 days?

hi, are u 100% sure the hb4 is compatible with lexus is200? also the picture of them, are they the exact brand you are selling? also is it 200 delievered anywhere in australia? (im in perth) cheers

CHRIS86 - PM replied. Order process usually takes atleast 7days for it to be delivered (given that payment has cleared etc).

J_S13 - I'm 110% HB4 fits IS200, as we installed a set in one recently. They are the EXACT brand we're selling, but we do sometimes get other brands with same quality builds, just different market for the rarer sizes etc. But we'll make sure it's all the same quality brand before we send it off anyway! And yes, delivery is included in that price for anywhere in AUSTRALIA. It's a steal isn't it?? :)

PAK - PM replied.

hey zhong, are these normal sized ballast or slim type?

cheers

SHIFTYSTYLESIL80 - Thanks for the feedback!

WHYTE - They're the normal sized ones, as my supplier says that the bigger ones are better! But all in their own i guess, it's not that big is it? Can fit it anywhere. :)

i got a set last time for my S13, H4 in 8000k

good trader, quick delivery, fast replies, and haven't had a drama with the kit one bit, simple installation

but i'd recommend 6000k instead of 8000k as it lights up just that little bit better, and isn't as blue, everyone in my town can tell my car apart from everyone elses at night, cause my lights are too blue (it is pretty cool though :) )

Hey Zhong,

With the H4 Hi/Lo bulbs, are they HID on the low and a seperate Xenon globe for the hi? Also how long is the warranty for just the globes themselves? Also are they available in 4300k or just 5000k and upwards?

cheers

Pete

I_LIKE_DRIFT - Thanks for the feedback!

APS13T - H4 HI/LO are available as DUAL XENON, meaning they're both XENON. All it is, is a built in actuator that rotates a reflector to aim the beam higher (to function like hi-beam) when hi-beam signal is triggered. They are available in 4300K but may take a little longer to come through. Warranty remains 12 months! :)

If you want to score yourself the parkers, be quick as we've only got a few remaining!

Peace.

Hey,

Dont know much about these but i do know my 180 lights are S#!TFULL!!! So what would you recomend and how much? I live in tassie and drive a lot of rural back roads at night so bright ones would be real good!! What is brighter 6000K or 8000K?

Also what are the clear parkers? indicator lights on the guards? Or front bar lights?

Cheers

Edited by Pagey

PAGEY - PM Sent. But just to let everyone else know, it's a set of T10 parkers to replace whichever one you desire! :)

Even less parkers available now, so be quick! :P

Peace.

any h1 8000k left?????

very keen will be away for a week but will buy a set if any left as soon as i get back

MAIKY-DTP - Our stock is overseas, we get them in as orders are processed. PM us when your back. Plenty of H1 8000k left! :)

Hey mate,

not experienced at all with the HID xenon lights whatsoever as i hear too much stories

just wanted to ask wat would be best suited for s14 s2, i want abit of light/bluish colour

does these just come with light bulbs? or with the whole light itself.? if u get what i mean.

plz pm me full price, live in sydney

fanx mate :lol:

POZ35T - Globes prices are as above, $100 delivered for single low(pair), $140 delivered for hi/lo (pair).

FUKNPKNBRO - They are a complete kit, so comes with everything you need to install it. We highly reccommend 8000k globes as they have a nice blue tinge to it, not over the top blue, but just subtle! PM sent.

I'm looking to buy 4 (possibly 5 sets of these), what sorta price am i looking at delivered to 2221?

oh i just saw that :D

hmm ill see if if i can get away with the 10,000K kit but if they too blue, ill get a set of H4 off you bro.

ZEDXTC - Can't really do any cheaper for the kits, but we'll work something out. PM sent.

POZ35T - 10000K is probably a bit too blue for street use (attention) but it's really up to you! PM sent.

ZEDXTC - Can't really do any cheaper for the kits, but we'll work something out. PM sent.

POZ35T - 10000K is probably a bit too blue for street use (attention) but it's really up to you! PM sent.

still waiting on that PM man

ZEDXTC - PM really sent now.. Ns was a bit laggy earlier. :)

Peace.

Do any of you guys know what size bulbs IS200's are? im interested in knowing if these will fit my car, just not sure the size of the bulb.

Cheers

edit: opps just read the post up the top lol guess that answers my question.. another question is does the HID kit fit the foggies aswell? or do ppl just recommend to put white halogen globes in the foggies??

Edited by tacoz

hay mate i have sent you 3 pms now about my pair that had to get sent away for warranty and still havent recieved a reply its been over a week. would really like to know what the go is thanks

TACOZ - IS200 takes HB4 globes, and as long as any housing takes any globe, it's very possible that a HID kit can be installed into it. PM Sent.

STICKMAN - PM Sent (again). Server was down yesterday all day, so if you are expecting a PM, please PM us first! :)

No more parkers available, unless you order more than one kit we can organise a parker set for each kit FREE. :P

Peace.

Sign in to follow this