Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S XENON HID KITS ARE BACK!

hi looking for both hi and low beam (ie two sets) and the parkers to match are they extra or how much will it be for a S13

Edited by (Locky)

Just a question about those matching parkers - are they a straight direct plug in fit for the S15 parking light bulb?

Do you have kits that will fit evo 9?

Confused with pricing

is it $200 delivered or $100 for single/ $140 for the dual H4?

I need the complete kit not just teh globes

Please PM with details

thanks!

Hey everyone.

As a long time ns.com person, i am telling you now, these kits are good!!! They work great and i've had NO problem with them at all, had them in for about 1-2months now.

s1480.jpg

CHRIS86 - Yes, they should. Just to be sure they are T10 wedge styled parker GLOBES. :)

NICS15 - Yep, $200 is the price for a full kit delivered australia wide, the other prices are for them seperately. Evo's take H4 globes, well EVO6 does, as I think from EVO7 they come in form of projectors. PM Sent.

BILLYE - Thanks for the feedback! :)

Peace.

hey mate do u still have hi/lo kits for 180sx?

r the parkers still included aswell ?

pm me

very intresed

cheers

kenda

KENDA - We have a factory full of HID kits, so plenty to go around! :) PM sent.

NEGATIVECAMBER - Thank you for your order, PM replied.

SKYLINE.33 - PM replied.

Since huge demand in matching parkers, we're going to get another bunch in to throw in for an extra $5 only (retail for $12), so if your keen on the parkers, either try convincing us to throw it in or pay extra $5 and they're all yours! :P Keep them coming!

PS. Please allow 7-8 days delivery after clearance of transaction! Usually recieve it after 4 days or so, but sometimes it may take a little longer. Other temperatures ie 6000k, 5000k, 10000k etc will take a little longer to arrive, as supplier has some system up there where they don't stock those. 8000k is fastest, not mentioning best looking also! :)

Peace.

HID for 350z is H7? Hi/Low or does it just move up and down?

Do you install? Heard it takes between 5 minutes and 30 minutes. cbf installing i hate instructions etc.

In Melb.

Cheers

HOODWINKS - Hi/Lo kits are only available for H4 globe types, everything else is single low. H7 is definately single low, and the moving up/down adjusting thing you speak of should be built into the headlight housing! PM sent.

CAZMAN - If your vehicle is equipped with a globe, then most likely we can help! PM sent. :)

hi there zhong! im interested to get your hid kits for my s14a but i want the hi/lo beam! i know its only available for s14 as it uses H4 bulb! is there anyway i can get the hi/lo dont wanna use H1 thanks

CHKNADOBO - S14a uses H1 globes for both hi/lo beams. If you want both HI beam systems, you will require two HID kits. The H4 hi/lo globe won't fit in the housings, unless you feel like hacking it and making it fit. But it's very weird that anyone even does that! PM us.

zhong how are you buddy :) so do you mean the H1 bulb for S14a will do :yes: and i can use it for both low and high beam. coz initially i thought only H4 for S14 can use both the hi/lo beam? thanks for clarifying this.

HEY THERE BUDDY! any chance u throw in the parker as well wen i order H1 hid kit? also do i have to pay the whole amount now of $200 or il just put a deposit? thanks

CHKNADOBO - We have one more set to give away. So most likely yes! Full amount is preffered, but 50% deposit is required. PM sent.

Hey there, still got the H4 Hi/Lo setup in stock ? $250 delivered?

thanks

good to see u back zhongy

i bought a set of these for my s15 back in january they are good!!!

ordered mine last night.

quick question, if i wanted to buy different globes, they would still run off the same ballast ? e.g. i bought 8000k, can i order 6000k globes and fit them to the same system ?

RICEBOX - Thanks, PM replied.

QEMS - Thanks for the feedback!

REXHUNTA - Yep, that's correct. Thanks for the order. :)

Peace.

Sign in to follow this