Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S XENON HID KITS ARE BACK!

ROB784 - Regardless of HI/LO beam, as long as you know what type of globe it takes, we can supply them! PM Sent.

Sent you a PM the other day but no reply. Just wondering what the ETA is on my HID's.

SUPERSTRONGDWARF - PM replied.

ASTERISK - We didn't recieve your PM.

But for ETA on HIDs, if you have 5000k or 6000k allow a little longer for delivery as supplier needs to stock them first! And for 8000k, you will recieve them next week. We had a problem with customs, apparently they thought that our packages were stolen goods or something.. But we'll SUSS that out on Monday, and please be patient with us, we're doing everything we can to ensure a speedy process! Will send out the early-bird orders on Monday! All non-8K customers kits will be sent to us next week!

Peace.

i need some asap for the CTS car..

our lights are hooked up so the inner lights come on with the light switch..

not sure if this is H1 or H4

let me know cos i want them by the 10th october

JOHN_G - Lancers are H4. PM Sent.

SLY_180 - We should be able to work something out if it's H18K that is required. What car is it maybe we can tell you what globe it takes. PM Sent.

If anyone has questions/urgent orders, please PM as sometimes we miss out on checking the main thread! But we will try our best to keep up to date as possible. Thanks guys,

Peace.

Zhong, sent u a pm a while ago, just wandering whats my eta for my hid's, it was the lexus is200 ones.

cheers

J_S13 - PM Sent. :)

BOOST-ADDICT - Yes, although we don't reccommend them we can still supply them. PM Sent. :)

Peace.

SILVER350Z - Thanks for the feedback. Did you fix your existing ignitors? :)

SUPERSTRONGDWARF - PM replied.

ASTERISK - We didn't recieve your PM.

But for ETA on HIDs, if you have 5000k or 6000k allow a little longer for delivery as supplier needs to stock them first! And for 8000k, you will recieve them next week. We had a problem with customs, apparently they thought that our packages were stolen goods or something.. But we'll SUSS that out on Monday, and please be patient with us, we're doing everything we can to ensure a speedy process! Will send out the early-bird orders on Monday! All non-8K customers kits will be sent to us next week!

Peace.

Everything been sussed out now I hope? Whats the news so far?

hrm fukn atm is allrite i jus unpluuged it n plugged it in properly now its both hid again but times goes yellow...i mite change da ballast's around see if dats the problem..

hrmm atm they're both hid again but at times goes yellow again...every they go yellow i jus unplug the wire from the ballast n plug it bak in again and it goes bak to normal...i mite change da ballast around to see if dats the problem..

SUPERSTRONGDWARF - They are well on their way now, will be delivered to you next week.

SILVER350Z - Your existing ballast must be the problem, if you want we could supply you with the ignitor as well if needed, as your only using the globes from us! PM.

Everyone who is awaiting on their orders, they will be shipped out to everyone next week. Thanks for being so patient while we got the delivery sorted. :) It won't happen again!

Peace.

SUPERSTRONGDWARF - They are well on their way now, will be delivered to you next week.

SILVER350Z - Your existing ballast must be the problem, if you want we could supply you with the ignitor as well if needed, as your only using the globes from us! PM.

Everyone who is awaiting on their orders, they will be shipped out to everyone next week. Thanks for being so patient while we got the delivery sorted. :) It won't happen again!

Peace.

Hey Zhong,

Just would like an update on how things are going with HID's? its Wednesday arvo and still no HID's :(

Same situation here. Should I be expecting to get the kit before the end of this week?

Same situation here. Should I be expecting to get the kit before the end of this week?

Im waiting on my kit as well.

I dont mean to be rude but ive been waiting to get this kit for 4 weeks now, you pm me every week saying its gonna be posted the following week.

If i dont get my kit by the end of the week i would like my money back.

-alfie.

Hey guys,

We're more than happy to refund your money if you'd like but it is beyond our control with our packages, the ones stuck at customs were cleared and have been posted out. The other batch is delayed because of the shortage of 6000K and should be arriving before the weekend, but we can assure you that we will post it first thing we recieve it, EXPRESS!

This is the first time it has ever happened to us to experience such a huge delay, usually they arrive to use in 3 days after payment and we say allow 8 days for us to recieve/pack/post/delivery, apologies to those who have ordered and have been waiting over the ETA given upon order, but we really can't control it and it is a big waiting game now! Please give it a little more time and it will arrive, but more than happy to refund $$ if required, as they'll probably sell out again anyway (minus the wait). :S

Will keep you guys posted in PM though, thanks for being so patient and understanding!

Peace.

Have you received the 6000k's yet, and if so, have they been sent out?

Cheers.

Have you received the 6000k's yet, and if so, have they been sent out?

Cheers.

Received today so disregard that post. Cheers mate. These fit perfectly in the S15 and look great. Haven't mounted the ballasts properly but, that's a weekend job :P

Got mine today as well. Although I ordered the 5000K you sent me the 6000K bulbs - do you have any pics comparing the light output of 5000K vs 6000K???

Been waiting on mine since the end of last month. I've asked to have my money refunded via PM over a week ago and I have not heard back since.

No HID's or refund.

What's going on???

Got my Kit's (x2 8000k) on Friday (26th Oct) morning.

Kits look great ill post pics as soon as i get some time to take photo's. Installed on an IS200 on the main headlight and the foglights. I too had a delay on my Kits and was beginning to get aggrivated, ordered em on the 24th of sept i believe, but if you can hold out and wait, when you install them on your car the wait is worth it, especially for what zhong is charging. (but still not a valid excuse for being late <_< )

Quick and easy install took less then an hour after some fiddling around :wacko: , just like replacing a bulb with one or two extra cables running. Also havent secured the ballasts properly due to lack of drill but so far the doublesided tape and some cable ties are doing the job :P

Zhong, great kits just a bad timing on the delay due to customs.

Sign in to follow this