Sign in to follow this  
m&m

Post pics of your tatts

Try not to quote posts with multiple pictures. Common sense really.

holly shit that dragon looks pissed :lol:

nice man :)

I cant get my eyes off your neck piercing. It looks so painful.

ive had my arm and my neck done, i only kept them in for a week and removed them

it didnt hurt realli, my ears hurt heaps more

euge.jpg

got it on my 18th..... life & death... ya gotta look at it upside down...

getting sleeves done soon... goin with catholic depiction of the eternal fight between heaven and hell/gods warrior theme..... shi.t with meaning

n521851223_99087_7219.jpg

I'm also interested in knowing if anyone on this site designs tattoos. I want to add some detail to what I already have, and create a design in the middle working it's way up my spine, but if I go to a tattoo shop they'll keep the design there and I am not sure if I want to get my tat done in Mackay. :S

Please speak up, cause my drawing SUCKS.

what kind of design is involved? i do graphic design, but never attempted a tatt design. i might be able to help u out depending on what ur after.

It's a bit hard to explain, I'll try to put something into PM for you.

I want to get:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day so that my children may have peace"

Obviously when i have kids, and then have their names listed underneath

Nice tattoos peoples.

Only got the one to which i have added to and am awaiting K.Rudds coin to prob get the rest of the shoulder/half sleeve job done.

Below is the Dragon i got done here in Adel, Although dragons are very popular i went for something a little more uniqe.

n548808542_575898_9504.jpg

Then i went to QLD to see a mate a couple day after he got back from Afghan with the Army, and he had booked in, and so did i...... :lol: So i got the outline done around the dragon, as below.

n1094791128_30215526_3950.jpg

With K.Rudds money im thinking of getting some more tribal stuff to finnish off. But then want family shield on shoulder blade, crazy monkey on left arm(chinese year and be something different) and lastly if and when i have kids, their name(s) will be tattoo'd across my heart!!

STRETE, the mask on your sleeve, its not from a Henning Jorgenson design with 2 other masks is it? Becuase I have the same mask on my arm :D

ive only got 2 tattoos

1st tattoo

it says "impulsive" in sinhalese (sri lankan pretty much) theres a story behind this.. well this is me in a word. the thigns i generally do are very impulsive im very right now or never... random alot of the time... its just a word that describes me. i asked all my mates to think of a word and they alll mentioned impulsive amongst other thigns...

why i got it... wanted a tattoo...

heres the good part...

now i cant write in sinhalese... and mostly my mum told me that im impulsive... and she wrote it out for me in sinhalese.. and i got that exact bit of paper... tookit to the tatto place n said i want this EXACTLY how it is...

so its mums writing on my wrist...

even though i may not be impusive later on, i think tattoos should be there because they remind you of a time... in 30 years ..(if im promised them years) ill look bak n think "ahhh when i was 20"

dsc00499r.jpg

2nd tattoo

one across my hand - "no one is promised a tomorrow" (a friend of mine was killed in an accident last year, i used to go trade school with him, we wernt best mates, and the tatto is not in comemoration of him, but me n the guys were talking about his death n then this just spilled from my mouth..). kinda stuck felt like i had to get it on my skin, somewhere that i regularly see so it keeps me grounded... sometimes we let things get teh better of us, or we whinge or compalin and carry on about things even if we are over them just coz we can... we hold grudges, we belittle we judge, we become selfish... this stops me, i look at it i read it and i think.. when someone dies its not just them thats gone, its everything theyve worked for, the friendships theyve built, everything theyve took he time to learn/build..... also makes me think if im argueing with someone that if i can make my peace with them today just make my peace then so be it... this tattoo is kinda like "live today as if its your last day" ?

n607532929_1460271_5356.jpg

whoever is getting or has sleeves

i will 110% marry you in a heartbeat

sweet, i just started stabbing my arm with a pen, might be a while and my arms will be full black/red/green/blue (4 clicker ftw)

sweet, i just started stabbing my arm with a pen, might be a while and my arms will be full black/red/green/blue (4 clicker ftw)

blingo - you know the rules buddy

SHAVE YOUR HEAD.

* cough cough * :rolleyes:

you should cover your mouth when you cough

wifey

Lol there are some really shit tattoos in here haha.. Some decent ones too though. I'm not going to be saying any names.

Shutup and post pictures :whack:

:o thats a bit harsh

I agree ... shes mean isnt she? :)

but you luv me for it :wub:

YES IM IN!!!

:lol:

what is the pain level involved in this?
DANGER?! I feel so attracted to you right now! Your ball point pen sleeve makes you seem so invincible!

My tattoo

ElliesPhotos101108.jpg

And something to trip you out

2feet.jpg

You quoted the wrong end of the post lol.

Yeah to be honest, it fking cained. Im pretty sweet with physical pain, i can handle most things. But that was the longest hour of my life. The poor guy, the amount of times i wanted to kick the gun out his hand, he was holding my foot down pretty firm. The worst part was probably the next 3-4 days after. Not sure about anyone else that has decent sized tattoos on their foot, but mine swelled up like a baloon, i was running round work in bair feet and slippers for ages. Ive gotta go back and get it touched up. Im NOT looking forward to it. Ive got a pic of it half way through, you can see how puffy my foot was starting to get around the parts over my veins and near my toes.

1126082025221.jpg

maybe i missed it but you havent told us the story behind it!!! either way its very captivating! definatly caught my eye LOVE IT!!!

as for the sleeves thing haha. i cant get a sleeve, im black (or brown for the people who get upset at the word black)

if i was white id already have a full sleeve!

big JON and JINNS, thanks guys! B)

kempo, 3 tattoo's on a arm doesnt make a sleeve! you got a long way to go before ur in dori_guru's e-pants :lol:

Here is my tat,

Plan is to do rest of right hand side of body in same jap good theme eg koi fish and so on water lotus flowers then LH side will be done in evil jap so samuri fighting of dragons or ninjas or somthing plan is to keep it all black and gray shadding sept for highlights like flowers on the RH side and on LH will prob be the blood

RH side is not finished just have to finish off the last koi on my chest

n604225386_6560274_3805979.jpg

n604225386_6560275_8043717.jpg

n604225386_6560276_2786133.jpg