Sign in to follow this  
m&m

Post pics of your tatts

Emla works. And my tattooist uses it. No tattooist I've spoken to has said it will f**k up the tattoo. Also have proof of my own and my partners tattoos that it doesn't stuff them up. My partner uses Emla and they come out just as good as any other tattoo. I found that Emla didn't numb too much though.

Ask your tattoist for a cream called feel good now. It's like a Numbing cream but only works once your skin is already open. So in other words would be good to use for colour.

Whatever happened to the days where the 'tough guys' would get tats and not little bitches who wanna use numbing cream cause it 'hurts'

Suck it up princess, thats what tattoos are

That's cool what ever I was best friends with a tattoo artist and friends with all the guys he worked with

Plus Ive had tattoos done by 7 different artists, and had atleast 4-5 people come in and ask about numbing cream and they were all laught at and told to forget it

But what do I know?

I know I wouldn't be a pussy and get a tattoo under any sort of numbing cream, what's the point in getting them done if you can feel it,

Paying for them is the only painful part, as I used to get alot of mine for free

Edited by Stig Mick

It doesn't really matter, but I'm an Angry *milkshake* by nature so any reason to get fired up, it doesn't take much lol

should try yoga dude ihad to when the court ordered me to for anger management wasnt half bad standing in a class full of chicks in fittness attire poseing infront of me lol was very calming

and pain for me depended on location of tat but f**k taking the soft option and using numbing cream if ya cant hack it ya shouldnt get it

pain for me depended on location of tat but f**k taking the soft option and using numbing cream if ya cant hack it ya shouldnt get it

This and only this

Thanks for the tip, might give it some thought

haha f**k ya's. I didn't say the pain was unbearable, I said it was to help stay still.

Majority of the tattooists I've had have said they take pain killers when they get work done.

Have any of the guys that say toughen up had your chest or ribs done? When I only had my arms done, I said the pain was nothing but the chest is a pretty tough spot around the sternum. Plus if my tattoo is going to turn out better for it then why the f**k not?

Edited by zenkii

I'm out, tattoo artists taking pain killers before being tattooed?

What prepubescent tea party attending panty wetting artists are you going too?

And I can imagine your chest would hurt I'm not saying it wouldn't just saying toughen up

/rant

Im tattooed. have my entire back, both arms and legs done, i have never used the numbing spray. But i have seen a few shops use it without damage. It might depend which one you use. I know alot of great artists who somtimes use it on clients.

And for all you fulleh sick tough uleh's who say it doesn't hurt at all are full of shit, or women who have had a child. over the years i have def found some tender spots that i was biting down on pretty hard.

I've taken panadolbefore a big sitting. Didn't really make a difference. After 5 hours it's not painful. Just feels horrible lol.

If my wife can get through it, anyone can!

Oh wow.... When I got told to look at this thread, I thought it would be something tiny.. But this is epic..

Numbing cream helping a prelonged session? Painkillers too?

Mutha f**ka please, There is nothing on this planet that would help with the pain (Legit that is :lol:)... Whoever is blowing their smoke saying that numbing cream works and painkillers work, Honestly need to take a needle to the eye; Numbing cream will only EVER numb a layer or two of skin, And at the end of the day, Why bother? Same with painkillers? The whole point of getting work done is to FEEL...

I lie.. I took panadal acouple of times when getting my sleeve done... But, I was doing 9 hour sessions on the first two days then a 7 hour session on the 3rd day, Straight up... Headaches are a bitch...

Everyone has a weakness.. I had a couple of tender spots; I didn't cry, I did however call the artist a right royal *milkshake* and f**k head (Brizey can back me up on this as he was there). Enjoy the pain.. If you want to rely on Numbing cream/Painkillers, You shouldn't be getting ink done.. Poser.

f**k, I'm going to printscreen some of these replies :lol:

I've taken panadolbefore a big sitting. Didn't really make a difference. After 5 hours it's not painful. Just feels horrible lol.

If my wife can get through it, anyone can!

Yeah, Shes one tough bitch (After what you told me the other night about getting her hip peice done.. Touche).

I'll accept that about panadol

After 7 hours the bright light the sound of the needle a headache is likely to set in

And when you don't feel like getting tattooed it makes the pain a hell of alot worse

But I will bet a large sum of money over the counter panadol would do nothing for the pain of the needle, it barely helps with a headache

I'll accept that about panadol

After 7 hours the bright light the sound of the needle a headache is likely to set in

And when you don't feel like getting tattooed it makes the pain a hell of alot worse

But I will bet a large sum of money over the counter panadol would do nothing for the pain of the needle, it barely helps with a headache

Anyone who honestly thinks that there is a pain relief for the needle penetrating your skin for hours, Needs a brick to their skull.... Kids..... :lol:

I honestly saw stars when my elbow got done, Had to clench and grit my teeth. was on stage and couldnt scream obscenities lol.

I honestly saw stars when my elbow got done, Had to clench and grit my teeth. was on stage and couldnt scream obscenities lol.

Argh... Honestly, To date, The only wording to make me flinch wherever I am, Whether Im reading it or hearing it, Is "Getting my elbow done"..... Youch.....

I was meaning to ask, The work your getting done, Whats it roughly going to cost for the full completion of your sleeve?

That would suck

Much better when the shops closed so you can swear like a sailor

Argh... Honestly, To date, The only wording to make me flinch wherever I am, Whether Im reading it or hearing it, Is "Getting my elbow done"..... Youch.....

I was meaning to ask, The work your getting done, Whats it roughly going to cost for the full completion of your sleeve?

16 hours so far X $180= 2880.

Another 10 hours to go. Maybe 12.

4-5k I guess.

That's not including time taken to draw it on, that's just needle on skin time. So another 4 or so hours for drawing and what not.

Do any of your tatts get itchy?

Mines completely healed, and I know that during the healing process it gets itchy and what not.

But a month later, still itchy?

Every now and then but not all the time. It's on the back of my neck. Maybe it's just me?

Do any of your tatts get itchy?

Mines completely healed, and I know that during the healing process it gets itchy and what not.

But a month later, still itchy?

Every now and then but not all the time. It's on the back of my neck. Maybe it's just me?

I didn't know girls tatt's that take 2 mins to put on your skin needed to "heal over" :lol: You faggot planking bastard

I'd never get a color tattoo. Red/green/blue is all heavy metals.

I have a small amount of red it faded pretty bad, black and grey wash only for me

I think it creates a good effect when you use a very small amount of 1 or 2 colors,

I'll still get a couple more with a bit of red,

But I don't wanna look like a rainbow

had my neck/chest done,took 6 hours,im prity slim so needels on the bone was not much fun.dident stop him onec.harden up.

numbing cream dose work but you have to put it on an hour before the tatt and it only last 20min.not worth it,i used on my wrist to see if it realy worked and it did,dident feel a thing for a bit.

i have had my elbow done,knees,shin bones,it all hurts.wrists sting.

its all worth it tho.