Sign in to follow this  
m&m

Post pics of your tatts

Do any of your tatts get itchy?

Mines completely healed, and I know that during the healing process it gets itchy and what not.

But a month later, still itchy?

Every now and then but not all the time. It's on the back of my neck. Maybe it's just me?

I didn't know girls tatt's that take 2 mins to put on your skin needed to "heal over" :lol: You faggot planking bastard

f**k you hahaha.

First tatt, didn't know what to get, made a deal with mates we all get tatts so I went ahead.

And FYI it hurt like a mother f**ker, I got no fat on my back neck, killed when it hit the bone areas.

Tattos are addictive man, now I want another one, but bigger.

Edited by Rolled Cambers

Do any of your tatts get itchy?

Mines completely healed, and I know that during the healing process it gets itchy and what not.

But a month later, still itchy?

Every now and then but not all the time. It's on the back of my neck. Maybe it's just me?

I didn't know girls tatt's that take 2 mins to put on your skin needed to "heal over" laugh.png You faggot planking bastard

f**k you hahaha.

First tatt, didn't know what to get, made a deal with mates we all get tatts so I went ahead.

And FYI it hurt like a mother f**ker, I got no fat on my back neck, killed when it hit the bone areas.

Tattos are addictive man, now I want another one, but bigger.

get a tramp stamp... your bf would like that!

pain for me depended on location of tat but f**k taking the soft option and using numbing cream if ya cant hack it ya shouldnt get it

This and only this

Thanks for the tip, might give it some thought

Only ever used numbing cream for one tattoo Nd that was for my funny bone. I hated the feeling and have never used it since. And i agree with you there is no point getting a tattoo if it doesn't hurt.

Ok, As long as you agree with me lol

All good

Yeah completely agree.

I was just saying it works. I would never use it again.

Ok, As long as you agree with me lol

All good

Yeah completely agree.

I was just saying it works. I would never use it again.

Trying the cream for my next sitting. If it stops me from involuntary twitching and tensing when doing my sternum and the top of my ribcage then I don't see why not. Why would I want to make it harder for the artist and risk mistakes from flinching? Plus if I cared about what randoms thought about me, I wouldn't be getting tattooed.

Trying the cream for my next sitting. If it stops me from involuntary twitching and tensing when doing my sternum and the top of my ribcage then I don't see why not. Why would I want to make it harder for the artist and risk mistakes from flinching? Plus if I cared about what randoms thought about me, I wouldn't be getting tattooed.

i used the cream for my elbow, i found that it helped with the pain but made it feel much worse, it only seemed to work in certain spaces.

I cannot describe the feeling when my tattooist went over the numb skin. it was a disgusting feeling. thats the best way to describe it.

if your having trouble with the pain just try short sittings like one or two houres and you shouldnt have to worry about the twitching then

Numbing cream will only work for about 20 min after its cleaned off the skin anyway, so really depends on if it is worth it.

My first tattoo, a cherry blossom branch on my left thigh was done with numbing cream, it works 100%.... until it starts wearing off haha.

From there I have not used EMLA on any more of my tattoos. My sister and I got text on our right forearms, she almost cried and I was fine. When I got my geisha done at a different place to the cherry blossom branch and this artist recommended not using EMLA as the colour doesnt stick properly or something. I can tell the difference between them also.

Either way, I'm gonna get the blossom elaborated on and changed by a different artist, cos its pretty shit :lol:

I'd never get a color tattoo. Red/green/blue is all heavy metals.

i've got some blue which is still the same after a year, it's not a bright blue though, fairly dull, but easy to tell the difference between it and the black.

don't think i'd get any other colour though.

i've got some blue which is still the same after a year, it's not a bright blue though, fairly dull, but easy to tell the difference between it and the black.

don't think i'd get any other colour though.

The blue/green purple and yellow in my geisha plus the orange in my fish have been there for over 12 months are are just as vibrant as always!

wait till the five year mark

get a new tattoo near it and you'll be able to tell the difference

agreed i would never get colour

white and yellow are the quickest to fade away

Black and grey for me. Not a fan of colour tatts. The pain is part of the experience imo. I've had 3 tatts done. 2 took about 4 hours each and the other took 6. Only 1 sitting for each. The worst is when you finish and the adrenaline goes away. Then you feel like crap. For those that don't like the pain i hear that those stick on tatts are pretty good...

Edited by marks14

never understood white tattoos.

i have white highlights on a small part of one of my tattoos, i'm pale as a ghost and you can still see the white 4 years later, would look exactly the same without it though

Edited by Stig Mick

The pain is part of the experience imo. For those that don't like the pain i hear that those stick on tatts are pretty good...

lol

There is no reason why It can't be touched up though is there? I'm not a massive fan of the black/grey tatts. They all end up that gay dark green colour after 3-4 years. On the other hand I think colour looks great. I like the ones like kriss has personally. Of course it's going to be a personal opinion thing though. I'll try and find my favourite tatt to date.

There is no reason why It can't be touched up though is there? I'm not a massive fan of the black/grey tatts. They all end up that gay dark green colour after 3-4 years. On the other hand I think colour looks great. I like the ones like kriss has personally. Of course it's going to be a personal opinion thing though. I'll try and find my favourite tatt to date.

one of mine i got done about 5-6 years ago and is still black.

a black and grey wash tatt will fade evenly

when as a color one certain colors will fade quicker than others

if you have to get the whole thing touched up whats the point

not that it matters now but say 30-40years down the track the color one will look a mess wheres as the black one will atleast be half decent

honestly i don't think about what they're going to look like in 30 years time when i get them lol

neither do i, it was just a point

i care what they look like now, thats why i only get black/grey wash lol

never understood white tattoos.

i had white put it for just some extra effect, its all gone now cant even see any of the white what so ever any more, completely faded away

n528377149_1530153_3155.jpg

n528377149_1530155_3836.jpg

how long have you had the back of your neck pierced? been planning on getting it but dont want ti to just grow out after a few months

i had my neck done for a few months took weeks for it to heal and took it out as i dident wont to get it riped out in a fight or someshit like that.

i had my neck done for a few months took weeks for it to heal and took it out as i dident wont to get it riped out in a fight or someshit like that.

Wow, We have a badass here. You talk like you fight a lot AND you also put your text in BOLD and even in a bigger size. Good work champ.

f**k, Kemp, Loving the detail of your tatts... Makes me feel like mine are shite :wacko: Its good to see some good work out there.

Kriss; It doesn't grow out as such. Gf's had hers for 6 months now and after the initial swelling goes down, Its sweet. Just been gentle with it when your under a car haha