2e9d12b6.jpg

8643243e.jpg

e9dc84a6.jpg

27e74b88.jpg

636f5b6a.jpg

a9f7600e.jpg

d7cd5fbd.jpg

Dude, I really like that!

Is there a name for a sorts of style like that?

I really like the overall design but if you look closely there are some imperfections in the execution e.g. when they darkened one the eyes they 'coloured outside the box' with the top of left eye having a slight point and the hair colour entered the head band at one point, thickness of the jawline a little inconsistent (not symmetrical) etc

having said that the more tattoos i look at the more i see these small imperfections and i am a bit of a sucker for realism tattoos which i assume take a crazy level of skill

I really like the overall design but if you look closely there are some imperfections in the execution e.g. when they darkened one the eyes they 'coloured outside the box' with the top of left eye having a slight point and the hair colour entered the head band at one point, thickness of the jawline a little inconsistent (not symmetrical) etc

having said that the more tattoos i look at the more i see these small imperfections and i am a bit of a sucker for realism tattoos which i assume take a crazy level of skill

Any tattooist can stencil on and colour in. The realism tattoos are the hardest, a friend of mine got a traditional peice done that took up almos ther entire calf and it only took 1 and a half hours. I have a realistic peice about 3/4 of the size and it took 5.5 hours.

To give some comparison ;).

a tattoo is done by a needel and a buzing magnet,so what if its not 100% perfict.

its done by a human not a robot.

still looks awsome.

Freddy Krueger done my Shep, Body Art Shop, Adelaide, SA (eyes always look strange in photos but look baller in real life)

P1000924.JPG

Predator done by Tak, Aussie Ink, Phuket, Thailand (Want to get shoulders and body put on down to toe line so its more syncronized with Freddy)

P1000925.JPG

a tattoo is done by a needel and a buzing magnet,so what if its not 100% perfict.

still looks awsome.

A good tattooist should make 0 mistakes.

Just sayin'

still looks awsome.

Just sayin'

As a licensed driver you should make 0 mistakes.

still looks awsome.

Just sayin'

Nice try,

But people don't pay me to drive.

What's in the top left of the last pic?

haha not a ball dont worry, my hand holding my pants up

Fucking LOL :lol: :lol: I didn't even notice until I read this post haha

Predator done by Tak, Aussie Ink, Phuket, Thailand (Want to get shoulders and body put on down to toe line so its more syncronized with Freddy)

P1000925.JPG

Are you happy with the predator one?

Jenna you leg tatt's are very well done, and yus I think it was a cute pic with black cat :)

still looks awsome.

Just sayin'

Nice try,

But people don't pay me to drive.

I would. I'd be f**king raw if my artist made mistakes. But, you know. Human error and all that. I wouldn't pay though and I have my doubts on Joe making mistakes.

The best, don't make small mistakes like going outside lines ;).

And i f**king hate stencils.

I love not knowing what a tattoo is going to look like until it's on.

Anybody got any new peices lined up to get done?

The best, don't make small mistakes like going outside lines wink.png.

I have 2 months until my full sleeve. Horror themed all greywash. Would like to start earlier but he's booked out and we're still drawing it up.

couple of tatts my tattooist has done(not mine)horror style sort of185432_10150346518287059_1113153_n.jpg

263807_10150284696687059_119210827058_9177496_975033_n.jpg

The best, don't make small mistakes like going outside lines ;).

Just getting my crests ect coloured/finished in 2 weeks. I'll have a chat to the artist about my other leg and see what she might wanna do. This artist does more traditional work, which I really love.

Here is some of her work (not on me):

3a41d1083ebd4aaf909eac0a9dd697f3_7.jpg

667a989047d011e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

tumblr_lu25o9Ctt21qicgpro1_500.jpg

Georgie at Ink Kings McLaren Vale, South Australia

Just getting my crests ect coloured/finished in 2 weeks. I'll have a chat to the artist about my other leg and see what she might wanna do. This artist does more traditional work, which I really love. Here is some of her work (not on me): 3a41d1083ebd4aaf909eac0a9dd697f3_7.jpg 667a989047d011e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg tumblr_lu25o9Ctt21qicgpro1_500.jpg Georgie at Ink Kings McLaren Vale, South Australia

That bird is incredible, and I don't know why but I absolutely LOVE that fox haha, any finished pics of it?

I tell you what, if I can come out of a tattoo session looking as good as the dude in the fox photo i'd be so impressed! my skin goes SO red and sore :(

I tell you what, if I can come out of a tattoo session looking as good as the dude in the fox photo i'd be so impressed! my skin goes SO red and sore :(

Aww :(

I bleed a shit load when getting tattoo'd and my skin swells up like a mfer. I guess everyone's different!

I got this done today at 5 Star Tattoos in Fremantle. I went in and asked my guy to draw me up his take one a Japanese style flower design with some colours and it turned out awesome, I love it. My first tattoo and definately not my last. This was right after we finished so its a bit raw ill post up some pics when its all healed nicely.

IMG_0699.JPG

P1000925.JPG

Are you happy with the predator one?

Lol

I didn't notice how retarded it looked in the photo. The angle of my foot has A LOT to do with how shit it looks in that photo. But In saying that a couple of lines could be darker, same with his "hair", but that will be rectified when I get the body added to him.

just got this the other day by Johnny Luck at Ace Of Hearts in San Pedro, LA.

ddf64846.jpg

I might be heading to japan in a couple of months and wanted to get my first tat there just to remember the trip and I want something japanese but not sure along the lines of what.

I want something that represents japans culture, symbolic meanings of things or religion something along those lines I have started falling in love with koi and lotus tatts but everyone has them so it puts me off abit but was wondering if anyone else has any suggestions on things to do with there culture?? Even if I don't get one there I would like something like this still.

Edited by Gurglar

I might be heading to japan in a couple of months and wanted to get my first tat there just to remember the trip and I want something japanese but not sure along the lines of what.

I want something that represents japans culture, symbolic meanings of things or religion something along those lines I have started falling in love with koi and lotus tatts but everyone has them so it puts me off abit but was wondering if anyone else has any suggestions on things to do with there culture?? Even if I don't get one there I would like something like this still.

get a tatt of an r34 GTR then

or like.. copy a yakuza tatt

Edited by Shark

I spoke to a freind in Japan only recently about tattoo's, lets say this Tattoo's in Japan are not like Australia where getting a sleeve is all the rage, you cannot enter certain places with a tattoo.. Certain Bath houses(onsen) will not allow it. People in Japan tattoos highly vary they dont all use the same things.

What people outside of Japan think is a "Japanese" tattoo..

koi-tattoos.jpg

A proper real authentic Japan tattoo would be done as tebori, which is done by hand and would be rather expensive but it would be as good as they come, People in Australia seem to talk of "dragon tatoos" being popular in the 90's lol.. Thats cause people in AUS seem to do everything like a theme especially a tattoo thats on your body for the rest of your life sadly..

162342719_640.jpg

5923186548_f0c306a225.jpg

5922669591_5337d40034.jpg